52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sa Sa Int'l Says Tentatively Planned Closure Of Around 20% To 25% Stores In Coming 18 Months
SA SA International Posts HY Loss Attributable From Cont. Ops HK$36.5 MLN
SA SA International Holdings Says Turnover Declined By 15% For Five Months Ended 31 Aug
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited is an investment holding company principally engaged in the cosmetics retailing business in Asia. The Company sells skincare, fragrance, make-up, hair care and body care products, and health and beauty supplements including own brands and international brands. The Company operates its business in Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China, Singapore and Malaysia.
14F, Block B, MP Industrial Centre
18 Ka Yip Street, Chai Wan
Siu Ming Kwok
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Kwai Chun Kwok Law
Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Kin Ming Law
Senior Vice President - Category Management & Product Development
Tang Fai Law
Senior Vice President, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Hong Kong retailers are retreating from the city's protest-hit tourist areas as visitor arrivals drop, with a top jeweler and cosmetics chain pulling out of prime shopping districts such as Causeway Bay and Tsim Sha Tsui.
Hong Kong-based skin care and cosmetics chain operator Sa Sa International Holdings Ltd <0178.HK> said on Wednesday its sales in Hong Kong and Macau dropped 32% in August from the same month last year, amid a wave of protests in the financial hub.
* REG-WISEKEY INTERNATIONAL HOLDING LTD REPORTS PRELIMINARY NINE MONTHS 2018 REVENUE OF APPROXIMATELY $37.6 MILLION (UNAUDITED), UP 12% FROM SAME PERIOD OF 2017
* DURING CHINESE NEW YEAR PERIOD HONG KONG AND MACAU SAME STORE SALES GREW 12.2%
* QTRLY SAME STORE SALES ROSE 3.7 PERCENT FOR HONG KONG AND MACAU MARKETS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* Group's HY turnover HK$3,659.9 million versus HK$3,602.1 million
Skincare and cosmetics retailer Sa Sa International Holdings Ltd on Thursday posted a 14.5 percent rise in first-half net profit as consumer sentiment and mainland tourist arrivals improved.
* Q4 from 1 January To 31 March 2017, group's retail and wholesale turnover increased by 4.9% on a year-on-year basis
* For year ended 31 March 2017, profits for period is expected to record a decline of 10% to 20%
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.