52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Melco International Development Resolved To Suspend Semi-Annual Dividend Program Under Dividend Policy
Melco International Development Announces A Senior Facilities Agreement With A Syndicate Of Banks
Melco International Development FY Net Rev Up 10.5%
Melco International Development Limited is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in entertainment and property businesses. The Company operates through two segments. Gaming, Leisure and Entertainment Segment is engaged in the provision of catering, entertainment and related services, lottery businesses, the participation and manufacture of electronic gaming machines, as well as the distribution of gaming chips and plaques. Property and Other Investments Segment is mainly engaged in property investment and available-for-sale investment, among others.
Casinos & Gaming
38th Floor, The Centrium
60 Wyndham Street
Yau Lung Ho
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Evan Andrew Winkler
President, Managing Director, Executive Director
Geoffrey Stuart Davis
Chief Financial Officer
Hoi Wai Leung
Group General Counsel, Company Secretary
Yuk Man Chung
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* BOARD HAS RECOMMENDED PAYMENT OF A FINAL DIVIDEND OF HK3.01 CENTS PER SHARE
U.S. power company Sempra Energy <SRE.N> said on Monday it would sell is Chilean businesses to China's State Grid International Development Limited for $2.23 billion in cash.
Melco Resorts <MLCO.O> $1.1 billion hotel tower set to open in Macau next month will not resort to casino junket operators to lure in high rollers, as it bets on a resurgence in the city's gambling sector to drive revenues, Chairman Lawrence Ho said.
* ENTERS JV INVESTMENT AGREEMENTS WITH CPZ FOR DEVELOPMENT & OPERATION OF INTEGRATED CASINO RESORT IN CYPRUS
Melco Resorts & Entertainment Ltd <MLCO.O> will shift its headquarters to Japan should it win a license to run a casino in the world's next frontier for high-stakes gambling, its chief executive said on Friday.
* Updates on proposed spin-off and separate listing of studio city in united states
* Clarifies that Chung Yuk Man, Clarence has been appointed in place of Tsui Che Yin, Frank as an authorized representative of co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Tsui Che Yin, Frank has been re-designated from executive director to a non-executive director of co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.