52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Next Digital Says HY Loss Attributable HK$144.9 Mln
Next Digital Sees Decrease In HY Loss Attributable
Next Digital Names Hung Chi Keung, Dennis As Chief Financial Officer
Next Digital Limited is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in media and publishing businesses. The Company operates through three segments. Digital segment is engaged in Internet advertising, Internet subscription, content provision and the development of mobile games and applications in Hong Kong, Taiwan and America. Newspapers Publication and Printing segment is engaged in the sales of newspapers and the provision of related newspapers printing and advertising services in Hong Kong and Taiwan. Books and Magazines Publication and Printing segment is engaged in the sales of books and magazines, as well as the provision of books and magazines printing and advertising services in Hong Kong, Taiwan, North America, Europe and Oceania.
Printing & Publishing
1F,Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate
8 Chun Ying Street
Tseung Kwan O, New Territories
Chee Ying Lai
Executive Chairman of the Board
Kim Hung Cheung
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chi Keung Hung
Chief Financial Officer
Tat Kuen Chow
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director, Company Secretary
Wai Man Chan
Chief Information and Communication Technology Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Next Digital Ltd shares swung sharply on Thursday as Hong Kong police arrested 15 people on suspicion of conspiracy to defraud and money laundering in relation to the rally last month that followed the arrest of the company's owner.
Shares of Next Digital Ltd <0282.HK> tumbled over 40% on Wednesday after soaring more than 1,000% in the last two sessions, as the securities watchdog said it was monitoring trading activity in the Hong Kong media group.
Hong Kong's markets watchdog urged investors to "exercise extreme caution" after shares of Next Digital Ltd <0282.HK> rose more than 2,000% to a 12-year high, spurred by an online campaign for its detained owner media tycoon Jimmy Lai.
Shares in media company Next Digital <0282.HK> surged more than 340% on Monday as supporters of its chairman Jimmy Lai, a staunch democracy activist, scooped up the stock after he was arrested under Hong Kong's new national security law.
* INFORMED THAT LAU CHUK KIN, AN EXEC DIRECTOR OF CO, TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 ON 13 MARCH
* Analysts say online and retail sales both beat expectations
* WONG CHI HONG, FRANK RESIGNED AS AN INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
* UPDATES ON LITIGATION IN RELATION TO PROPOSED BUT TERMINATED DISPOSAL OF CERTAIN MAGAZINE BUSINESSES OF CO
* REFERS TO PROPOSED DISPOSAL OF CERTAIN MAGAZINE BUSINESSES OF COMPANY
* TRADING IN CO'S SHARES HALTED PENDING ANNOUNCEMENT ON INSIDE INFORMATION OF CO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRADING IN SHARES OF CO HALTED AT 9:12 A.M. ON FEB 2 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REFERS TO ANNOUNCEMENTS OF CO REGARDING DISPOSAL OF CERTAIN MAGAZINE BUSINESSES OF CO
* HY net loss HK$171 million versus loss of HK$147.5 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.