52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Esprit Holdings Says Thomas Tang Wing Yung Will Step Down As Executive Director Of Co And Group CFO
Esprit Posts FY Loss Attributable Of HK$2,144 Mln
Esprit Q3 Revenue Hk$3,156 Million, Down 11.6 Pct
ESPRIT HOLDINGS LIMITED is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in apparel businesses. Its main businesses include the retailing, wholesales, distribution and licensing of garment and non-apparel products under the brands Esprit and edc. Its products include apparel for men, women and kids, as well as shoes, among others. The Company operates businesses in global market.
43/F, Enterprise Square Three
39 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon
Ching Fai Or
Executive Chairman of the Board
Anders Christian Kristiansen
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Wing Yung Tang
Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Chief Operations Officer
General Manager - Outlets
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Fashion group Esprit Holdings Ltd on Tuesday posted a bigger loss for the first half amid changes in consumer behaviour, price competition and reduced customer traffic across its distribution channels due to weakness of its brand.
Esprit Holdings Ltd <0330.HK> will cut about 40 percent of its non-store jobs and reduce the number of products its sells in stores as the fashion group restructures in the wake of tough competition from online and fast-fashion retailers.
* TO INITIATE PROCESS TO DIVEST LOSS-MAKING OPERATIONS IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Fashion group Esprit Holdings Ltd said on Thursday it plans to shut its loss-making operations in Australia and New Zealand, concentrating resources in developing Asian markets in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore and Malaysia.
* 9-MONTH TOTAL REVENUE HK$11,876 MILLION, DOWN 10.9 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RAYMOND OR CHING FAI RE-DESIGNATED TO EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
* Says cautious on H2 performance (Add details, management comment)
Fashion group Esprit Holdings Ltd <0330.HK> swung to a net loss in the first half, hit by weak sales at its brick-and-mortar retail stores as it rationalized its distribution footprint, and goodwill impairment due to a decline in the China business.
* HY LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE HK$ 954 MILLION VERSUS PROFIT OF HK$61 MILLION
Esprit Holdings Ltd said it expected to post losses in the fiscal first half, ended in December 2017, hit by weak sales at its brick-and-mortar retail stores as the fashion group rationalized its distribution footprint and a decline in China business.
* EXPECTS GROUP TO RECORD A NET LOSS IN RANGE OF APPROXIMATELY HK$950MLN TO HK$980 MILLION FOR HY
* Qtrly total revenue HK$4.01 billion versus HK$4.11 billion
Fashion group Esprit Holdings Ltd <0330.HK> on Wednesday reported a more-than-threefold rise in full-year profit that came in slightly above the midpoint of the company's forecast as it trimmed operating costs.
* For FY, company's management currently expects group to record a net profit in range of approximately hk$50 million to hk$80 million
* Alexander Reid Hamilton independent non-executive director of company, was formerly an independent non -executive director of citic limited
* Noted recent decreases in price and increases in trading volume of shares of company
* Advised it is unlikely Great Esprit will be able to meet minimum annual commitment to purchase bottled wine for FY ended June 30, 2017
* Revenue slips, interim dividend skipped (Adds details of results and company comments)
Esprit Holdings Ltd said on Wednesday it returned to a profit for its fiscal first-half, as the clothing company reduced its retail space and trimmed operating costs in response to weak consumer demand and tough online competition.
* HY profit attributable to shareholders of company HK$61 million versus loss of HK$238 million
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.