52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
CWT International Announces Disposal Of Golf Courses In US Via Disposal Of A Unit
Cwt International Says It Is Continuing Negotiations For Disposal Plans Of Group
Cwt International Posts HY Loss From Cont Ops HK$127.2 Mln
CWT International Limited, formerly HNA Holding Group Co. Limited, is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in commodity marketing, financial services and logistics services. The Company is also engaged in the affiliated business of operation of sports and leisure related facilities, property investment, management & development, and engineering services.
Software & Programming
Suites 5811-5814, 58/F. Two Intl Fin Ctr
No. 8 Finance Street, Central
Executive Co-Chairman of the Board
Executive Co-Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Lenders to CWT International Ltd, a unit of China's indebted HNA Group Co Ltd , have put its Singapore-based metals trading and logistics units up for sale, according to a filing to Hong Kong's bourse on Wednesday.
CWT International Ltd, a unit of China's indebted HNA Group Co Ltd, said on Tuesday it defaulted on a HK$1.4 billion ($179 million) loan, and that it has less than 24 hours to pay funds due or lose assets pledged as collateral.
Chinese conglomerate HNA Group Co Ltd could lose assets in Hong Kong-listed unit CWT International Ltd after CWT defaulted on a HK$1.4 billion ($178.56 million) loan, the company said in a stock exchange filing on Tuesday.
China's HNA Group [HNAIRC.UL] is in talks with banks to find a buyer for its CWT logistics unit, nine months after it acquired the Singaporean business in a $1 billion deal, several people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* DING LEI HAS BEEN APPOINTED AS AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* XU HAOHAO STEPPED-DOWN AS PRESIDENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS IT HAS EXERCISED RIGHT TO ACQUIRE ALL CWT LTD SHARES OF THE SHAREHOLDERS WHO HAVE NOT ACCEPTED THE OFFER AT S$2.33 ($1.72) PER SHARE Source text in English:http://bit.ly/2yeFqkJ Further company coverage: ($1 = 1.3510 Singapore dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom...
* Swiss takeover board says information about hna aviation (hong kong) air catering holding co., ltd., as disclosed in the gate group offer prospectus dated 20 may 2016 is partially untrue or incomplete
Deutsche Bank's <DBKGn.DE> chief executive officer John Cryan has met with the chief of its major shareholder China's HNA, The Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
* Says it proposes to change the name of the Company to CWT International Limited
* Says it plans to change company name to HNA Technology Co Ltd
* Total number of shares to be acquired by offeror amount to 588.9 million CWT shares, representing about 98.10 percent of total issued CWT shares
* As total number of CWT shares owned or agreed to be acquired by offeror represent more than 90 pct, offeror to acquire all CWT shares not acquired
* Unit offers to acquire all issued and paid-up ordinary shares in capital of CWT Ltd for S$2.33 per share in cash
* Reference is made to notice of general meeting of company dated 21 August 2017
Chinese conglomerate HNA Holding Group Co <0521.HK> on Thursday launched a bid to buy Singaporean logistics firm CWT Ltd <CWTD.SI> for $1 billion, after getting a green light from its shareholders.
* Anticipated that group would record a profit attributable to owners of company of amount not less than hk$55.0 million for hy
The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
China's HNA Holding Group Co. <0521.HK> said it would make an offer to acquire Singapore-listed logistics firm CWT Ltd <CWTD.SI> for $1 billion.
* Zhang Ke has resigned as an executive director Source text (http://bit.ly/2la70xw) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.