for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

FDG Electric Vehicles Ltd

0729.HK

Latest Trade

0.21HKD

Change

-0.00(-0.95%)
0

Today's Range

--

 - 

--

52 Week Range

0.17

 - 

1.86

As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay

Latest Developments

FDG Electric Vehicles Announces Lapse Of Agreement Regarding Disposal Of Battery Business

Sept 30 (Reuters) - FDG Electric Vehicles Ltd <0729.HK>::FDG ELECTRIC VEHICLES ANNOUNCES LAPSE OF SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT RELATING TO DISPOSAL OF BATTERY BUSINESS VIA UNIT.INTENDS TO CONTINUE TO OPERATE DISPOSAL COMPANIES BUT IS EXPLORING RESTRUCTURING OPTIONS.

FDG Electric Vehicles Proposes Share Consolidation

July 19 (Reuters) - FDG Electric Vehicles Ltd <0729.HK>::PROPOSES SHARE CONSOLIDATION OF EVERY 20 ISSUED & UNISSUED SHARES OF HK$0.01 EACH, CONSOLIDATED INTO 1 SHARE OF HK$0.20 EACH.

FDG Electric Vehicles Says Cao Zhong Resigned As Chief Executive Officer

July 19 (Reuters) - FDG Electric Vehicles Ltd <0729.HK>::CAO ZHONG HAS RESIGNED AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.JAIME CHE, AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF COMPANY, HAS BEEN APPOINTED AS CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER.CAO ZHONG WILL REMAIN AS AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR AND CHAIRMAN.

FDG Electric Vehicles Says Co To Issue New Shares To Florin Group In Order To Settle Promissory Note

July 10 (Reuters) - FDG Electric Vehicles Ltd <0729.HK>::CO ENTERED SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT FOR ISSUE OF NEW SHARES BY CO TO FLORIN GROUP IN ORDER TO SETTLE PROMISSORY NOTE.ISSUE PRICE IS HK$0.035895 PER NEW SHARE; NEW SHARES REPRESENT ABOUT 2.49% OF ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL OF CO.

FDG Electric Vehicles Posts Loss For Year Attributable From Cont Ops HK$1.67 BLN

July 2 (Reuters) - FDG Electric Vehicles Ltd <0729.HK>::LOSS FOR YEAR ATTRIBUTABLE FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS HK$1.67 BILLION VERSUS LOSS OF HK$1.78 BILLION.FY REVENUE FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS HK$345.6 MILLION VERSUS HK$961.6 MILLION.

FDG Electric Vehicles Sees Decrease In FY Revenue Of About 60% To 70%

June 6 (Reuters) - FDG Electric Vehicles Ltd <0729.HK>::GROUP IS EXPECTED TO RECORD A SIGNIFICANT DECREASE IN REVENUE OF APPROXIMATELY 60% TO 70% FOR YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2019.EXPECTED RESULT DUE TO DECREASE IN SALES OF ELECTRIC VEHICLES IN DOMESTIC MARKET.

FDG Electric Vehicles Posts Posts HY Loss Attributable Of Hk$623.1 Mln

Nov 29 (Reuters) - FDG Electric Vehicles Ltd <0729.HK>::HY LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE HK$623.1 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF HK$546.8 MILLION.HY REVENUE HK$255.8 MILLION VERSUS HK$284.1 MILLION.

Fedex Acquires 1,000 Chanje Electric Vehicles

FedEx Corp <FDX.N>::FEDEX ACQUIRES 1,000 CHANJE ELECTRIC VEHICLES.FEDEX CORP - DELIVERY TRUCKS TO BE OPERATED BY FEDEX EXPRESS.FEDEX CORP - FEDEX IS PURCHASING 100 OF VEHICLES FROM CHANJE ENERGY INC AND LEASING 900 FROM RYDER SYSTEM, INC.FEDEX CORP - VEHICLES ARE MANUFACTURED BY FDG IN HANGZHOU, CHINA, AND PURCHASED THROUGH CHANJE ENERGY INC.FEDEX CORP - RYDER SYSTEM, INC. WILL PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES FOR ALL OF VEHICLES.FEDEX CORP - ALL OF EVS WILL BE OPERATED IN CALIFORNIA.FEDEX CORP - EXPANDING ITS FLEET TO ADD 1,000 CHANJE V8100 ELECTRIC DELIVERY VEHICLES.FEDEX - PURPOSE-BUILT ELECTRIC VEHICLES WILL BE OPERATED BY FEDEX EXPRESS FOR COMMERCIAL, RESIDENTIAL PICK-UP AND DELIVERY SERVICES IN U.S..

Fdg Electric Vehicles Says Unit Gets Purchase Order For Electric Vehicles From Ryder Vehicle Purchasing In U.S

Nov 14 (Reuters) - FDG Electric Vehicles Ltd <0729.HK>::UNIT RECEIVED A PURCHASE ORDER FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLES FROM RYDER VEHICLE PURCHASING, LLC IN UNITED STATES.TOTAL CONTRACT SUM TOGETHER WITH SUBSIDY WILL GENERATE AN INCOME OF NOT LESS THAN US$100 MLN TO GROUP.UNIT TO DELIVER MINIMUM OF 75% OF ELECTRIC VEHICLES PRIOR TO 20 OCT 2019, TO DELIVER REMAINING 25% OF EV PRIOR TO 20 JUNE 2020.

FDG Electric Vehicles Updates On Extension Of Loan Agreement

Oct 29 (Reuters) - FDG Electric Vehicles Ltd <0729.HK>::FIVE DRAGONS AND HANGZHOU CHANGJIANG ENTERED INTO LOAN EXTENSION AGREEMENT AND EXTENDED LOAN AMOUNT TO HK$696 MILLION.

Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up