52 Week Range
As of on the Saudi Arabian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Banque Saudi Fransi Quarterly Profit Falls
Banque Saudi Fransi Completes Issuing Additional Tier 1 Sukuk
Banque Saudi Fransi Intends To Issue Additional Tier 1 Sukuk Denominated In Saudi Arabian Riyals
Banque Saudi Fransi SJSC is a Saudi Arabia-based commercial bank. It operates through the following business segments: Retail banking, which incorporates private and small establishment customers’ demand accounts, overdrafts, loans, saving accounts, deposits, credit and debit cards, consumer loans, a number of forex products and auto leasing; Corporate banking, which incorporates corporate and medium establishment customers’ demand accounts, deposits, overdrafts, loans and other credit facilities and derivative products; Treasury, which incorporates treasury services, trading activities, investment securities, money market, Bank’s funding operations and derivative products, as well as Investment banking and brokerage, which offers investment management services and asset management activities related to dealing, managing, arranging, advising and custody of securities, retail investments products, corporate finance and international and local shares brokerage services and insurance.
Money Center Banks
King Saud Road,
Mazin Abdul Razzak Al Romaih
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Rayyan Bin Mohammed Fayez
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Member of the Board
Talal Ibrahim Al Maiman
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Abdullah Ali Alkhalifa
Chief Financial Officer
Thamer Mohammed Yousef
Chief Operating Officer, Head of Information System Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Mobile Telecommunications Company Saudi Arabia (Zain KSA) has raised a 6 billion riyals ($1.60 billion) loan to refinance existing debt and secure access to additional liquidity to support growth, it said in a bourse filing.
Saudi Arabia's Tourism Development Fund on Monday signed an agreement with Riyadh Bank <1010.SE> and Banque Saudi Fransi <1050.SE> to finance up to 160 billion riyals ($43 billion) of tourism projects in the kingdom, state news agency SPA reported.
Saudi Arabia's Tourism Development Fund on Monday signed an agreement with Riyadh Bank and Banque Saudi Fransi to finance up to 160 billion riyals ($42.66 billion) of tourism projects in the kingdom, state news agency SPA reported.
Credit Agricole CIB <CAGR.PA> has sold its remaining 4% stake in Banque Saudi Fransi <1050.SE> to two Saudi government-related institutional investors in a deal worth 1.45 billion riyals ($387 million), the French bank said on Monday.
* Kuwait sees biggest intraday fall in more than two months * Saudi Arabia's Amlak International intends to float * Dubai Investments extends losses By Ateeq Shariff June 14 (Reuters) - Most Gulf stocks closed lower on Sunday, with Kuwait hardest after its banking federation...
* Nine of 11 Saudi Arabian banks gain * Qatar sells $10 bln bonds in multi-tranches * Egypt extends night-time curfew by 15 days By Ateeq Shariff April 8 (Reuters) - Stock markets in the United Arab Emirates backtracked from two sessions of gains on Wednesday as investors...
(Corrects last para to show that Qatar's index rose 1% not '0.1%') * Saudi Aramco slips as FY profit falls * DXB Entertainments halts park operations * All 30 Egyptian blue-chips decline By Maqsood Alam March 15 (Reuters) - Most major Middle Eastern stock markets closed...
* BEGINS IMPLEMENTING SAMA’S PRIVATE SECTOR FINANCING SUPPORT PROGRAM
* Industries Qatar slides on weak earnings * 27 of 30 Egyptian stocks drop * Zain Saudi extends losses on debts deal * Aramco closes down at 33.2 riyals By Maqsood Alam Feb 12 (Reuters) - Most major Middle Eastern stock markets closed lower on Wednesday with Qatar and Dubai...
* Air Arabia rises on positive earnings * Qatar National Bank trades ex-dividend * Eight of 11 Saudi Arabian banks rise * Juhayna Food slips as profit declines By Maqsood Alam Feb 10 (Reuters) - Most major Gulf stock markets gained on Monday, with Dubai leading the gains...
* Banque Saudi Fransi dives on missing estimates * Aramco closes down at 33.4 riyals * UDC saw its biggest fall in 4 years By Ateeq Shariff Feb 6 (Reuters) - Most major Gulf markets were subdued on Thursday as disappointing results weighed on their banking shares, while...
Several Saudi Arabian companies are planning to list shares on the Riyadh exchange in coming months in the wake of oil giant Aramco's record IPO.
Saline Water Conversion Corp (SWCC), which operates desalinization plants and power stations in Saudi Arabia, has signed a 1.6 billion riyals ($426.54 million) financing agreement, it said on its Twitter account.
* Saudi Aramco closes up at 34.6 riyals * National Medical Care gains on contract * 28 of 30 Egyptian blue-chips slide * First Abu Dhabi Bank lifts Abu Dhabi By Maqsood Alam Jan 20 (Reuters) - Saudi stocks edged up on Monday, supported by gains in financial shares and a...
* Nine of eleven Saudi Arabian banks rise * Saudi Aramco closes at 34.8 riyals * Qatar National Bank gains ahead of FY results * Pioneers Holding sees biggest fall since Sept. By Maqsood Alam Jan 13 (Reuters) - Gulf stocks traded higher on Monday, extending their rally to...
* Most Saudi banks fall after recent gains * Saudi Airlines Catering, Abdullah Al Othaim slip on ex-dividend * Commercial Bank weighs on Qatar * Egypt falls for a fifth day By Shakeel Ahmad Nov 24 (Reuters) - The Saudi Arabian stock market snapped a five-day rising streak...
* Emirates NBD lifts Dubai * Lender FAB supports Abu Dhabi * Telecom Egypt drops on lower Q3 Profit * Seven of 11 Saudi banks slip By Maqsood Alam Nov 14 (Reuters) - Stock markets in the United Arab Emirates rose on Thursday, lifted by banking shares, while a host of disappointing...
* Nine of 11 Saudi banks decline * Saudi Arabian Refineries drops on Q3 losses * Egypt snaps a nine-day winning streak By Shamsuddin Mohd Nov 6 (Reuters) - Most major gulf markets ended lower on Wednesday, amid falling oil prices and lingering concerns over the outcome of...
* Sabic surges after JV commences ethylene expansion project * Emirates NBD sees its biggest fall in nearly 8 months * Deyaar tumbles after reporting a fall in Q3 profit * Qatar's Baladna to raise 1.43 bln riyals in IPO By Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 17 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian...
* Egypt snaps eight-day losing streak * 29 of 30 stocks rise on EGX 30 * Nine of 11 Saudi banks slide * Financials strong in Qatar By Ateeq Shariff and Shamsuddin Mohd Sept 25 (Reuters) - Egyptian stocks closed on a positive note on Wednesday, recovering some losses from...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.