52 Week Range
As of on the Saudi Arabian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Saudi's Samba Financial Group Issues $1 Bln International Notes
Saudi's Samba Intends To Offer Notes Under EMTN Programme
Saudi's Samba Financial Group Q2 Profit Falls
Samba Financial Group SJSC is a Saudi Arabia-based banking institution. It provides a range of banking and related services as well as Shariah approved Islamic banking products. It operates under the following business segments: Consumer, which comprises individual customer time deposits, current, call and savings accounts, as well as credit cards, retail investment products, individual and consumer loans; Corporate, which comprises corporate time deposits, current and call accounts, overdrafts, loans and other credit facilities as well the Group’s customer derivative portfolios and its corporate advisory business; Treasury, which principally manages money market, foreign exchange, commission rate trading and derivatives for corporate and institutional customers as well as for the Group’s own account, and Investment Banking, which is engaged in investment management services and asset management activities related to dealing, managing, arranging, advising and custody businesses.
King Abdul Aziz 6965
AlMalaz District, Unit No. 1, 833
Issa Bin Mohammed Al Issa
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Ranya Mahmoud Nashar
Chief Executive Officer
Ali Bin Hussein Ali Reda
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, Representative of the General Organization for Retirement
Abdul Halim Sheikh
Chief Financial Officer
Zaki Bin Abdul Mohsen Al Mousa
Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Nine of 11 Saudi banks drop * Dubai snaps 3-day winning streak * 28 of 30 Egyptian blue chips fall * Abu Dhabi's ADNOC slips on ex-dividend By Maqsood Alam Oct 8 (Reuters) - All major Gulf stock markets traded lower on Tuesday with financial shares suffering the biggest...
* Egypt snaps eight-day losing streak * 29 of 30 stocks rise on EGX 30 * Nine of 11 Saudi banks slide * Financials strong in Qatar By Ateeq Shariff and Shamsuddin Mohd Sept 25 (Reuters) - Egyptian stocks closed on a positive note on Wednesday, recovering some losses from...
Saudi Arabia's Samba Financial Group is set to raise $1 billion in five-year bonds, a document issued by one of the banks on the deal showed on Wednesday.
Most major Gulf stock markets fell on Wednesday as oil prices eased, while investors offloaded risky bets after an impeachment inquiry was launched against U.S. President Donald Trump, stoking political uncertainty in the world's largest economy.
All Saudi Aramco’s listing advisers are equal, at least in name. The oil giant has hired nine banks to lead its revived initial public offering and given them the grand-sounding title of global coordinator, Reuters reported on Wednesday. That means they all get bragging...
Saudi Aramco has hired nine banks as joint global coordinators to lead its planned initial public offering (IPO), slated to be the world's largest, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
Saudi Aramco <IPO-ARMO.SE> has picked banks including Goldman Sachs Group Inc and JPMorgan Chase & Co for top roles on its planned initial public offering (IPO), Bloomberg reported on Tuesday, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
* Citi, Goldman Sachs may be managers - sources (Recasts, adds details on staggered local listing)
Saudi Arabia plans to list 1% of state oil giant Saudi Aramco on the Riyadh stock exchange before the end of 2019 and another 1% in 2020, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
JPMorgan Chase & Co <JPM.N> is close to winning the lead advisory role for Saudi Aramco's initial public offering, a source familiar with the situation said on Sunday.
Saudi Aramco is likely to give roles to Citi, Goldman Sachs, HSBC and Samba Financial Bank for its planned initial public offering (IPO), a source familiar with the transaction said on Sunday.
* Dubai's ENBD snaps four days of gains * Property shares also weak in Dubai * Aldar rises on a residential project launch * Cleopatra Hospital drops on lower Q2 Profit * Egyptian Resort falls as Q2 loss widens By Maqsood Alam Sept 8 (Reuters) - Most Gulf markets fell on...
* Eight of 11 Saudi banks fall * Savola extends losses on lower Q2 Profit * DP World closes lower after jumping as much as 5% * Dubai hits to its lowest in a month * Emaar Misr continues to slide after law suit By Maqsood Alam Aug 22 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian stocks were...
* Qatar rises for third straight session * Abu Dhabi's Julphar plunges after recalling drug * Arabian Centres gains on first-quarter profit surge * Orascom Development increases on higher Q2 profit * Emaar Misr drops on lawsuit by businessman By Maqsood Alam Aug 20 (Reuters...
* Qatari stocks advance after three days of losses * FAB weighs on Abu Dhabi stocks By Saeed Azhar DUBAI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Saudi shares ended lower on Sunday, hit by weakness in banking stocks, while the Qatari index snapped a three-day losing streak as Industries Qatar's...
Weakness in banking shares pushed indexes in Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi lower in early trade on Sunday, while Qatari stocks rebounded on demand for Industries Qatar, which bounced back after sharp losses this month on weak earnings.
* Most Saudi banks fall, weighing on the Tadawul index * Banks also fall as Binladin Group seeks adviser for financial restructuring * Dubai's Emaar Properties declines amid correction after MOU with Chinese firm By Hadeel Al Sayegh Aug 4 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian equities...
Saudi Arabian equities declined on Sunday, weighed down by banking shares, in line with major markets on Friday after the U.S. Federal Reserve cut interest rates, which was followed by rate cuts by most Gulf central banks.
* Most Saudi banks fall, Samba plunges to lowest in eight months * Abu Dhabi suffers biggest one-day loss in over two months * Lender COMI boosts Egyptian market By Shakeel Ahmad and Maqsood alam Aug 1 (Reuters) - Major Gulf stock markets fell on Thursday after the U.S...
Gulf stocks dropped on Thursday after the U.S. Federal Reserve cut interest rates by 25 basis points but, significantly, signalled the move may not mark the beginning of a long easing cycle.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.