52 Week Range
As of on the Saudi Arabian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Alinma Bank Board Proposes H1 Dividend
Saudi's Alinma Bank Qtrly Profit Rises
Alinma Bank Completes Offering Of Additional Tier 1 Sukuk
Alinma Bank SJSC, is a Saudi-Arabia-based joint stock company, which is engaged in the provision of banking and investment services through products and instruments that are in accordance with Shariah (Islamic law) principles. The Bank operates under the following business segments: Retail Banking, which includes financing, deposit and other products or services for individuals and small businesses; Corporate Banking, which includes financing, deposit and other products and services for corporate and institutional customers; Treasury, which includes murabahas with banks, investments and treasury services, as well as Investment and Brokerage, which includes investment management, brokerage services and asset management activities related to dealing, managing, arranging, advising and custody of securities.
King Fahad Road,
P.O Box 66674
Abdulmalek bin Abdullah Al-hogail
Independent Chairman of the Board
Hamad Suliman Al-Bazai
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Muhammad Iqbal Ibrahim
Chief Financial Officer
Felipe Montalban Cortejos
Chief Risk Officer, Vice President - Risk Management
Meshary AbdulAziz AlJubair
Vice President - Shared Services
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Abu Dhabi's stock market ended higher on Sunday, hitting a record high during the session, while the Saudi index was bolstered by gains in banking shares.
Bank AlJazira is expected to raise $500 million on Thursday via an Islamic bond sale, a document showed on Thursday.
(In June 9 story, corrects rating agency to Moody's in paragraphs 7 and 8)
* Aramco inches up another 0.1% * 21 of 30 Egyptian stocks slide * Top lender weighs on Qatar By Ateeq Shariff Dec 29 (Reuters) - Most major Gulf markets rose on Sunday as financial shares climbed, with Saudi leading the gains, though Egypt was pressured by a sell-off in...
* Financial shares weak in Abu Dhabi * All property stocks but one dip in Dubai * Alinma Bank appoints new chairman * 22 of 30 stocks decline in Egypt By Ateeq Shariff Nov 21 (Reuters) - Most Major Gulf stock markets fell on Thursday, weighed down by financial stocks and...
* Abu Dhabi sees biggest fall in over 3 months * Aldar falls for a fourth straight day * Emirates NBD rallies on unit's stake sale * Saudi Paper Manufacturing gains on grant approval By Ateeq Shariff Nov 17 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi's stock market fell sharply on Sunday, weighed...
* Alinma stretches gains on Q3 financials * Sipchem dips on poor Q3 earnings * All but one property stocks decline in Egypt * Qatar's index falls for a fifth straight day By Ateeq Shariff Oct 23 (Reuters) - Most Gulf stock markets moved marginally amid falling oil prices...
* Alinma Bank sees biggest gain in 6 months * Bank Albilad jumps on strong Q3 financials * Deyaar surges on future prospect * Qatar extends losses for fourth day By Ateeq Shariff Oct 22 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market rose sharply on Tuesday, outperforming other...
* U.S.-China trade war escalation weighs on markets * Saudi index the worst performer * Saudi banks, petchem companies tumble * Blue chip developers Emaar, Aldar drop in UAE DUBAI, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Most Middle East markets dropped on Sunday amid thin trading volumes, mirroring...
Gulf stocks shed value in early trading on Sunday after global stocks and oil prices slid last week amid a further escalation of the U.S.-China trade war.
* Zain's positive Q2 results boost stocks * Saudi banks up, analysts expect strong earnings * Union Properties, Emaar Properties up in Dubai * Aldar lifts Abu Dhabi after announcing govt partnership * Orascom Investment drops in Egypt DUBAI, July 14 (Reuters) - Major Gulf...
Most Gulf stock markets rose in early Sunday trading, mirroring gains late last week in global markets, and supported by some companies' positive second-quarter results.
* Gulf stocks reverse early gains * Gulf of Oman tanker attacks dampen investor mood * Saudi banks mostly down despite SABB-Alawwal merger * Pioneers Holding soars in Egypt on potential unit sale DUBAI, June 16 (Reuters) - Stock markets in the Gulf extended losses on Sunday...
* All Saudi banks gain on MSCI inclusion * DAMAC Properties hits life-time low * Arabtec, Aldar decline on weak Q1 results * 26 of 30 stocks on Egypt's index fall * Mesaieed highest since June 2015 By Ateeq Shariff May 15 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market rose moderately...
* Thin trading volumes ahead of Ramadan * Saudi banks down despite positive results * Arqaam expects Saudi banks' earning growth to slow * Islamic Arab Insurance shoots up in Dubai * RAK Properties weighs on Abu Dhabi index * Emaar Misr falls in Egypt after Q1 drop in profit...
Stock markets in the Gulf mostly gained in early trade on Sunday, reflecting increases in global equities and oil prices late last week, but petrochemical companies and banks dragged down the Saudi exchange.
Abu Dhabi stocks outperformed Gulf markets on Sunday on expectations that banks and real estate companies will benefit from new rules which would allow foreigners to own land and property in investment areas on a freehold basis. The Abu Dhabi index rose 1 percent, lifted...
Saudi British Bank (SABB) rose on Sunday after the lender said it agreed to sell 2 percent of HSBC Saudi Arabia, its investment bank, while Gulf stocks were higher as companies begin to report first-quarter earnings.
Saudi Arabia's stock index rose on Monday as banks rebounded after a sell-off triggered by news of a deal with tax authorities, while Dubai dropped to a five-year low, pressured by a slide in Emirates NBD.
Saudi Arabia's stock market closed on Sunday at its highest level since early November amid solid gains by a number of blue chips, while Egypt's bourse closed in negative territory, dragged down by Global Telecom's huge losses.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.