52 Week Range
As of on the Saudi Arabian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Saudi's NCB Q2 Profit Rises
Saudi's NCB Board Proposes 1.1 Riyals /Share H1 Dividend
Saudi's National Commercial Bank Q1 Profit Rises
National Commercial Bank SJSC is a Saudi Arabia-based bank. It operates under the following segments: Retail, which provides banking services, including lending and current accounts in addition to products in compliance with Shariah rules, to individuals and private banking customers; Corporate, which provides banking services including conventional credit-related products and financing products in compliance with Shariah rules to small sized businesses, medium and large establishments and companies; Treasury, which provides a range of treasury and correspondent banking products and services, including money market and foreign exchange, to the Group’s clients, in addition to carrying out investment and trading activities and managing liquidity risk, market risk and credit risk; Capital Market, which provides wealth management, asset management, investment banking and shares brokerage services, as well as International, which comprises banking services provided outside Saudi Arabia.
Money Center Banks
King Abdulaziz Street, Balad Area
Mansour Bin Saleh Al Maiman
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Lama Ahmed Ghazzaoui
Head - Finance Group
Bleihid N. Al Bleihid
Head, Human Resources Group
Fouad Bin Abdullah Al Harbi
Head of Compliance Department
Nayef Bin Safouk Al Bashir Al Morshed
Head, Risk Group / Head, Risk Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Saudi Aramco has hired nine banks as joint global coordinators to lead its planned initial public offering (IPO), slated to be the world's largest, two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
Saudi Aramco <IPO-ARMO.SE> has picked banks including Goldman Sachs Group Inc and JPMorgan Chase & Co for top roles on its planned initial public offering (IPO), Bloomberg reported on Tuesday, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
* Citi, Goldman Sachs may be managers - sources (Recasts, adds details on staggered local listing)
* Saudi index sees biggest gain in nearly 3 months * All Saudi lenders ended higher * In Egypt 23 of thirty stocks slide * Emirates NBD extends gains on foreign ownership * Qatar ends four-day winning streak By Ateeq Shariff Sept 4 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market...
The Saudi Arabian stock market fell for a third straight session on Sunday as banks extended losses while other major Gulf markets were mixed.
* All Saudi banks fall * Egypt hits 4-month high * Financials boost Egypt * Emaar aids Dubai By Ateeq Shariff Aug 28 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market fell sharply on Wednesday with all its banking shares dropping as receding fund inflows dampened investor appetite...
Gulf stocks shed value in early trading on Sunday after global stocks and oil prices slid last week amid a further escalation of the U.S.-China trade war.
* Eight of 11 Saudi banks fall * Savola extends losses on lower Q2 Profit * DP World closes lower after jumping as much as 5% * Dubai hits to its lowest in a month * Emaar Misr continues to slide after law suit By Maqsood Alam Aug 22 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian stocks were...
Major Gulf stock markets rose in early trade on Tuesday, buoyed by financial shares amid steady oil prices on optimism that U.S.-China trade tensions could ease and stimulus measures by major economies to counter a possible global economic slowdown.
Saudi Arabia's stock market rose in early trading on Monday helped by banking shares and increasing oil prices, while most major Gulf stocks advanced mirroring gains in global equities.
* Qatar's Mesaieed drops after poor H1 earnings * Nine of eleven Saudi banks decline * SABB decreased after posting Q2 losses * Bank of Sharjah falls the most in over a decade * Egypt Kuwait Holding surges on nod from authorities By Ateeq Shariff and Maqsood alam Aug 6 (...
* Most Saudi banks fall, weighing on the Tadawul index * Banks also fall as Binladin Group seeks adviser for financial restructuring * Dubai's Emaar Properties declines amid correction after MOU with Chinese firm By Hadeel Al Sayegh Aug 4 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian equities...
Saudi Arabian equities declined on Sunday, weighed down by banking shares, in line with major markets on Friday after the U.S. Federal Reserve cut interest rates, which was followed by rate cuts by most Gulf central banks.
* Saudi's Samba falls as it traded ex-dividend * Ataa Educational jumps on first day of trading * Qatar Insurance drops on earnings miss * Egypt's Qalaa plunges on stake dilution in Egyptian Refining By Shakeel Ahmad and Maqsood alam July 31 (Reuters) - Saudi stocks dropped...
Saudi stocks rose on Wednesday as the earnings at National Commercial Bank boosted financial stocks. However, financial shares weighed down the Qatar market.
National Commercial Bank , Saudi Arabia's biggest lender, posted a 24% rise in second-quarter profit on Wednesday, helped by higher fee and commission income, as well as lower expenses.
Saudi Arabia's Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group, one of the biggest hospital operators in the Middle East, is talking to banks about a potential listing in Riyadh that could value the company at $2.5 billion, three sources familiar with the matter said.
* Dubai reaches its highest in 8 months * Emaar continues to gain on China deal * Aldar surges after raising annual outlook * Ten of eleven Saudi banks decline * Ma'aden plunges on negative earnings By Ateeq Shariff and Maqsood alam July 23 (Reuters) - Stock markets in the...
* Saudi market drops for a third day * Saudi Kayan Petrochemical falls on Q2 loss * Saudi Arabia Fertilizers slips on lower Q2 profit * Abu Dhabi rises for a fifth session * Dubai Emaar gains on China deal By Shakeel Ahmad and Maqsood alam July 22 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's...
* Tanker tensions in the Gulf weigh on sentiment * Banks drag down Saudi index * Profit taking hurts Kuwait's index * Dubai slips on property shares * Heavyweight FAB lifts Abu Dhabi By Tuqa Khalid DUBAI, July 21 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock index declined on Sunday,...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.