52 Week Range
As of on the Saudi Arabian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Saudi's Ma'aden Shareholders Approve Capital Increase
Saudi's Ma'aden Posts Q3 Loss
Maaden, PhosAgro Sign Cooperation Agreement To Support Food Security
Saudi Arabian Mining Co SJSC is a Saudi Arabia-based company, which is engaged in the mining sector. The Company’s principal mining activities are at the Mahd Ad’ Dahab, Al-Hajar, Bulghah, Al-Amar, Sukhaybarat, As Suq, Al Jalamid, Az Zabirah, Al-Ghazallah and Al Baitha mines. The Company mainly mines gold, phosphate rock, bauxite, low-grade bauxite, kaolin and magnesite. The Company operates under the following business segments: Phosphate Strategic Business Unit Segment, Aluminum Strategic Business Unit Segment, Precious and Base Metals Strategic Business Unit Segment and Corporate. The Company’s subsidiaries are: Maaden Bauxite and Alumina Co LLC, Maaden Gold and Base Metals Co LLC and Maaden Phosphate Co, among others.
Khalid Bin Abdulaziz Al-Faleh
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Acting President, Chief Executive Officer
Suliman Bin Abdul Rahman Al Gwaiz
Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Riyadh Bin Saad Al Nassar
President, Ma’aden Bauxite and Aluminum Company and Ma’aden Aluminum (MBAC and MA) and Acting Senior Vice President, Aluminum SBU
Nabil Abdul Aziz Al Fraih
Senior Vice President, Human Capital (Acting)
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Most major Gulf indexes opened lower on Wednesday, with Saudi hurt by a slew of weak earnings, while Qatar extended losses for a fifth straight session.
Most Gulf stock markets were lower on Tuesday with banking stocks weighing in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabian Mining Co (Ma'aden) on Sunday named Public Investment Fund (PIF) Governor Yasser al-Rumayyan as chairman and said former energy minister Khalid al-Falih had resigned as PIF representative on its board.
* Saudi snaps five-day losing streak * SIPCHEM surges on Q2 forecast beat * Jabal Omar gains after posting Q2 profit * Al Rajhi Bank declines as trades ex-dividend * Emaar Properties continues to gain By Ateeq Shariff and Maqsood alam July 25 (Reuters) - Strong corporate...
* Dubai reaches its highest in 8 months * Emaar continues to gain on China deal * Aldar surges after raising annual outlook * Ten of eleven Saudi banks decline * Ma'aden plunges on negative earnings By Ateeq Shariff and Maqsood alam July 23 (Reuters) - Stock markets in the...
* Commercial Bank earnings boost Qatar * Emaar Properties drag down Dubai * Dubai Islamic Bank up on Q2 profit * Kuwaiti stocks optimistic on MSCI decision By Ateeq Shariff July 17 (Reuters) - Middle East stock markets were mixed on Wednesday with Qatar and Abu Dhabi rising...
* NCB, Riyad Bank gain after JP Morgan raised TP * Elsewedy gains on acquisition of energy assets * Financial stocks weigh on Abu Dhabi * 16 of 20 stocks on Qatar's index slide * Dubai's Salama rises after electing chairman By Ateeq Shariff June 17 (Reuters) - The Saudi...
Saudi Arabian Mining Co (Ma'aden) is working with HSBC on a possible rights issue, two sources familiar with the plan said, while a media report said the company was looking to raise up to $5 billion.
Saudi Arabian Mining Co (Ma'aden) is considering raising up to $5 billion in a rights issue later this year that would help it finance potential acquisitions, Bloomberg reported on Monday, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
* Abu Dhabi's Aldar gains on foreign property ownership plan * FAB rises after foreign ownership limit hike * 10 of 12 Saudi banks slide * Qatar's QISB, Commercial Bank climb on higher Q1 profit By Shakeel Ahmad April 18 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi's stock market rose sharply...
* Commercial International Bank pressures Egypt blue-chip index
Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Ma'aden) helped Saudi Arabia's stock index gain ground in early trading on Sunday, while Dubai's market remained flat after falling to its lowest level in more than five years last week.
* Qatar index registers biggest intra-day gain in over a month
Saudi Arabia's stock market rose as oil prices climbed by more than 4 percent on Monday, leading to gains in its petrochemical and bank stocks.
All major Gulf stock markets fell on Tuesday with Abu Dhabi suffering its biggest one-day drop since June as bank shares weighed on the index.
Saudi Arabia's King Salman will inaugurate on Thursday the Waad Al-Shamaal project, a 440-square-km city for mining industries in the country's northern region, Al Arabiya TV said, quoting energy minister Khalid al-Falih.
Saudi Arabia's stock market edged lower in quiet trading on Thursday, pressured by petrochemical and bank shares, while Dubai gained on the back of real estate stocks.
London copper prices retreated in early Asian trade on Friday, wiping out Thursday's gains from a sharp drop in inventories, as concerns over the impact of a U.S.-China trade row on demand for industrial metals returned to focus. Copper was down 0.8 percent for the week,...
Scandal surrounding the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi has shrunk the attendance of senior executives from multinational companies at this week's Future Investment Initiative conference in Riyadh.
Saudi Arabia's stock market slipped modestly in quiet trade on Wednesday, despite volatility from selling by foreign and retail investors after the killing of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.