52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
China Cinda Asset Management Says Closely Working With Credit Rating Agencies On Rating Asset-Backed Securities Composed Of Bank Loans
China Cinda Asset Management Enters Deal With Huainan Mining Group & Huaihe Energy
China Cinda Asset Management Co Says Chen Xiaozhou Resigned As President Of Co
China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd. is an investment holding company mainly engaged in the provision of financial services as well as the management of distressed asset management. Along with subsidiaries, the Company operates its business through three segments. The Financial Services segment is involved in the provision of financial services in sectors such as bank, securities, insurance, financial leasing and asset management. The Distressed Asset Management segment is engaged in the management of assets arising from acquisition of distressed debts and debt-to-equity-swap and the provision of clearing settlement and fiduciary services. The Financial Investment and Asset Management segment is involved in the management of financial investments on private funds and companies in certain other industries.
No. 1 Building
9 Naoshikou Street, Xicheng District
Zi' ai Zhang
Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Risk Officer
Assistant to the President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China Cinda Asset Management Co Ltd, one of the four biggest state-owned asset management companies in the country, said on Thursday it would actively participate in rescue plans for companies, local governments and financial institutions hit by liquidity problems.
China Cinda Asset Management Co Ltd said on Thursday it would actively participate in rescue plans for various firms, heavily indebted local governments and financial institutions.
* KW NOTES ISSUER, HK GUARANTOR AND CO ENTERED SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT FOR ISSUE OF NOTES
* INCREASES MEDIUM TERM NOTE PROGRAM LIMIT FROM US$3 BLN TO US$10 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PROPOSES TO ISSUE FINANCIAL BONDS OF RMB15 BILLION IN NATIONAL INTERBANK BOND MARKET IN CHINA IN NEAR FUTURE
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, April 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd.'s (Cinda) Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'A'. The Outlook is Stable. Fitch has...
* Recently received approval of qualification of Zhang Guoqing as a director of company issued by CBRC
* Approval for issue of financial bonds from China Banking Regulatory Commission
* Civil judgment issued by beijing court on december 18, 2014 shall be rescinded
* Fy net profit RMB 15,512.2 million versus RMB 14,027.5 million
* KW notes issuer, HK guarantor and co entered into subscription agreement with joint lead managers and joint bookrunners
* announces establishment of us$3 billion medium term note program Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.