52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Shanghai Junshi Biosciences Says Js019 Injection Got Acceptance Notice From NMPA
Shanghai Junshi Biosciences Says U.S. FDA Expanded Emergency Use Authorization For Etesevimab & Bamlanivimab
Coherus Biosciences And Shanghai Junshi Biosciences Announced Presentation Of Positive Interim Results From Pivotal Study "Choice-01"
Shanghai Junshi Biosciences Co Ltd is a China-based company mainly engaged in innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business. The Company's main businesses are the discovery, clinical research and development of innovative drugs. The Company's main products include teriprizumab injection, Etesevimab, adalimumab injection and other drugs, which are used to treat malignant tumors, autoimmune system diseases, chronic metabolic diseases, nervous system diseases and infectious diseases . The Company is also engaged in the clinical research and development of recombinant humanized anti-PCSK9 monoclonal antibody injection and other drugs. The Company provides its products for domestic and overseas markets.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Lonza Group said on Monday that China's Junshi Biosciences has licensed the Swiss contract drug manufacturer's technology to help produce a neutralizing antibody against COVID-19.
* SAYS IT AIMS TO RAISE 4.8 BILLION YUAN ($683.52 million) AT 55.5 YUAN PER SHARE IN ITS SHANGHAI STAR MARKET IPO Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2DjlhCb ($1 = 7.0225 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS ITS INITIAL SHARE PUBLIC OFFERING IN SHANGHAI 3,423.63 TIMES OVERSUBSCRIBED Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/3f2rr7N Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT AIMS TO RAISE UP TO 4.8 BILLION YUAN ($678.80 million) IN INITIAL SHANGHAI SHARE OFFERING Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2YNEUL3 ($1 = 7.0713 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SIGNED CLINICAL TRIAL COLLABORATION AND SUPPLY AGREEMENT WITH MERCK KGAA
Shanghai Junshi Biosciences Co Ltd said on Tuesday it plans to start clinical studies to test its experimental antibody against COVID-19 in the United States and China in the second quarter of the year, with partner Eli Lilly and Co.
* EXPECTS TO RECORD SIGNIFICANT GROWTH IN REVENUE IN FIRST HALF YEAR OF 2020
* SHANGHAI JUNSHI BIOSCIENCES-RECEIVED ACCEPTANCE NOTICE FOR SUPPLEMENTAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR TORIPALIMAB INJECTION Further company coverage:
* SHANGHAI JUNSHI BIOSCIENCES- DOMESTIC SHARES WILL BE DELISTED FROM & NO LONGER BE TRADED ON NEEQ FROM 8 MAY ONWARDS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SHANGHAI JUNSHI BIOSCIENCES - CO, ELI LILLY ENTERED INTO AGREEMENT TO CO-DEVELOP THERAPEUTIC ANTIBODIES FOR POTENTIAL PREVENTION, TREATMENT OF COVID-19
* ENTERED RESEARCH COLLABORATION AND LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH ELI LILLY AND COMPANY
* GOT ACCEPTANCE NOTICE FOR SUPPLEMENTAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION IN RESPECT OF TORIPALIMAB INJECTION FROM NMPA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SOME SENIOR MANAGEMENT & CORE EMPLOYEES ESTABLISHED COLLECTIVE ASSET MANAGEMENT PLAN TO PARTICIPATE IN ALLOTMENT
* SHANGHAI JUNSHI BIOSCIENCES CO LTD - APPLICATION FOR PROPOSED A SHARE LISTING OF CO CONSIDERED AND APPROVED BY STAR MARKET STOCK LISTING COMMITTEE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LOSS FOR YEAR ATTRIBUTABLE RMB743.9 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF RMB716.4 MILLION
* SHANGHAI JUNSHI BIOSCIENCES - TORIPALIMAB IN COMBINATION WITH AXITINIB FOR TREATMENT OF MUCOSAL MELANOMA GRANTED ORPHAN-DRUG DESIGNATION BY US FDA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CO WITH INSTITUTE OF MICROBIOLOGY, CHINESE ACADEMY OF SCIENCES TO DEVELOP NOVEL CORONAVIRUS NEUTRALIZING ANTIBODY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SEES Q1 OPERATING INCOME BETWEEN RMB150 MILLION TO RMB200 MILLION
* FY NET LOSS ATTRIBUTABLE RMB747.4 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF RMB722.9 MILLION
* APPLICATION FOR IPO & LISTING OF SHARES ON STAR MARKET OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED BY SSE
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.