52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
BAIC Motor Corp Announces Resignation Of Chen Hongliang As CEO
GIC Private Limited's Long Position In BAIC Motor Decreases To 4.98% - HKEX Filing
Baic Motor Corp Says 9-Month Total Operating Income RMB134.43 Bln
BAIC Motor Corporation Limited is principally engaged in the manufacture and sales of passenger vehicles, engines and auto parts in the People’s Republic of China (the PRC). The Company operates its business through two segments. The Passenger Vehicles of Beijing Motor segment is engaged in the manufacture and sales of passenger vehicles BAIC brands and the provision of other related services. The Passenger Vehicles of Beijing Benz Automotive Co., Ltd. (Beijing Benz) segment is principally engaged in the manufacture and sales of Beijing Benz brand and the provision of related services.
Auto & Truck Manufacturers
No. 99 Shuanghe Street, Shunyi District
Chief Executive Officer
Vice President, Executive Director and General Manager - BAIC Motor Sales Co., Ltd.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE FOR THREE MONTHS ENDED 31 MARCH 2020 IS EXPECTED TO DECREASE BY ABOUT 95%
BAIC Motor Corp Ltd's <1958.HK> shares slumped as much as 13.5 percent on Wednesday following a media report saying Germany's Daimler AG <DAIGn.DE> was considering increasing its stake in its joint venture with the Chinese automaker.
* CO & UNIT ENTER ASSET TRANSFER AGREEMENT, UNIT TO PURCHASE ASSETS OF BEIJING BRANCH OF CO FOR RMB5.84 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EXPECTS NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO EQUITY HOLDERS OF CO FOR YEAR ENDED 31 DEC 2017 TO DECREASE BY ABOUT 65%
* BOARD RESOLVED TO APPROVE TRANSFER OF CERTAIN OF ASSETS OF BEIJING BRANCH TO BEIJING BENZ AUTOMOTIVE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UNIT TO DISPOSE 8.15 PCT EQUITY INTEREST IN BJEV TO QIANFENG WITH CONSIDERATION OF 62.4 MILLION NEW A SHARES TO BE ISSUED TO IT BY QIANFENG
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.