52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Amer Sports Q2 Net Loss Widens To EUR 51.2 Mln
Anta Sports Products H1 Profit Attributable RMB2,482.7 Mln
ANTA Sports Products Sees Increase Of Not Less Than 25% In HY Profit Attributable
ANTA Sports Products Limited is principally engaged in the manufacture and trading of sporting goods, including footwear, apparel and accessories in the Mainland China. The Company focuses on sportswear market in China with a brand portfolio, including ANTA, ANTA KIDS, FILA, FILA KIDS and NBA. Through its subsidiaries, the Company is also engaged in the manufacture of shoe sole. The Company's subsidiaries include Anta Enterprise Group Limited, Motive Force Sports Products Limited and REEDO Sports Products Limited.
No.99 Jiayi Road, Guanyinshan
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Group Sales President, Executive Director
Brand President - ANTA, Executive Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
ANTA Sports Products Ltd <2020.HK> on Tuesday rejected an allegation by U.S. shortseller Muddy Waters that the Chinese sports brand had manipulated financial information.
Chinese sportswear company ANTA Sports Products Ltd on Friday dismissed a short seller report casting doubt on its revenue as "inaccurate and misleading".
* ANTA's 2018 net profit up 32.9 pct, slightly above consensus
ANTA Sports Products Ltd booked record annual net profit for a fourth straight year on Tuesday, as its online and offline businesses expanded further on strong demand in China for sportswear and sporting goods.
* Loans: International banks dominant in 2019’s first Chinese acquisition loan
Making a success of buying Finland’s Amer Sports would be a marathon not a sprint for Anta Sports Products. The Chinese suitor’s stock has suffered since it approached the owner of winter gear brands Salomon and Arc’teryx in September with a $5.3 billion cash offer. Shareholders...
ANTA Sports Products Ltd reported a record half-year profit on Tuesday as its online and offline businesses expanded further on strong growth momentum in China's sports sector.
* ANTA says to expand globally in 2018 (Add management comment, stock reaction)
China's ANTA Sports Products Ltd on Tuesday reported a record annual net profit for a third straight year, buoyed by gross margin expansion and strong e-commerce business as the country's sports sector continues to grow.
* LAM JIM HAS RESIGNED AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Retail sales of non-ANTA branded products for Q3 of 2017 increased by 40-50 pct
* Retail sales of anta branded products for Q2 of 2017 increased by 20-30 pct
* Retail sales of Anta Branded Products for Q1 of 2017 increased by low teens when compared to same period of 2016
ANTA Sports Products Ltd <2020.HK> said on Wednesday it plans to raise HK$3.79 billion ($488 million) in a share sale to fund tie-ups and acquisitions of international sportswear brands.
* Company, vendors and placing agent entered into placing and subscription agreement
* ANTA's 2016 net profit jumps 17 pct y/y, in line with consensus
China's ANTA Sports Products Ltd posted on Wednesday a 17 percent rise in 2016 net profit thanks to solid growth in its children's product line and a strong e-commerce business, as the country's sports sector continued to recover.
* order value of Anta branded products for trade fair for q3 of 2017, achieved low single-digit increase on a year-on-year basis
* Voluntary Announcement - Proposed Public Issue Of Corporate Bonds In The Prc
* Retail sales (in terms of retail value) of anta branded products for q3 increased by a low double-digit when compared to same period of 2015
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.