52 Week Range
As of on the Saudi Arabian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
SABIC Agri-Nutrients Qtrly Profit Rises
SABIC Agri-Nutrients Qtrly Profit Rises
SABIC Agri-Nutrients Board Proposes 1.25 Riyals/Share H1 Dividend
SABIC Agri-Nutrients Co. is a Saudi Arabia-based company, engaged in the manufacturing of fertilizers. The company's activities include production, conversion and manufacturing, marketing and trade of fertilizers of all types inside and outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Company’s products includes urea, ammonia, and a comprehensive portfolio of nitrogen-based inorganic products.
Yousef Abdullah Al Benyan
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Ahmed Bin Mohammed Al Jabr
Chief Executive Officer
Samir Ali Al- Abdrabbuh
Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board
Abdulrahman bin Dakhil Al-Dakhil
Executive Director, Maintenance
Faisal bin Fahad Al Shahrani
Executive Director - Technical Management
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Abu Dhabi's stock market ended higher on Sunday, extending gains for a fifth straight session as International Holding (IHC) continued its rise following the listing of a unit, while Dubai's main index slipped.
Major stock markets in the Gulf rose in early trade on Monday, with indexes in the United Arab Emirates leading the gains on the back of their financial and property shares.
Saudi Basic Industries Corp (SABIC) <2010.SE> said on Thursday it has agreed to sell its agri-nutrients business to Saudi Arabia Fertilizers Co (SAFCO), in which it owns a 43% stake.
Most Gulf stock markets traded lower on Monday, driven down by banks, on heightened fears that the global coronavirus shutdown could last months.
Most major Gulf stock markets gained on Tuesday, but Saudi Arabia's traded flat with financials and petrochemicals moving sideways.
* All Saudi Arabian banks gain but one * Aramco closes up at 38 riyals * FAB up as it opens new branch in Saudi Arabia By Ateeq Shariff Dec 16 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market rose on Monday, led by banking shares and Aramco, as the oil giant climbed for the fourth...
* Saudi's petchems rise after feedstock supply improves * Bank Albilad sees biggest gain in 4 years * Most of financial shares slide in Abu Dhabi * Telecom shares weigh on Qatar * Real estate and banks move sideways in Egypt By Ateeq Shariff and Shamsuddin Mohd Sept 19 (...
* Saudi market drops for a third day * Saudi Kayan Petrochemical falls on Q2 loss * Saudi Arabia Fertilizers slips on lower Q2 profit * Abu Dhabi rises for a fifth session * Dubai Emaar gains on China deal By Shakeel Ahmad and Maqsood alam July 22 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's...
* Riyad Bank hits 13-year high on Q1 earnings * Saudi British Bank, Alawwal Bank gain on CMA nod * Egypt Kuwait Holding slides on going ex-dividend * Industries Qatar slides on weak Q1 profit By Ateeq Shariff April 23 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market rose on Tuesday...
* Saudi trades at multi-month closing high * Eleven of 12 Saudi banks gain * Al Rajhi reaches near 11-year high * Six of seven banks rise in Qatar By Shakeel Ahmad and Ateeq Shariff Jan 7 (Reuters) - All major Gulf markets rose for a third straight session on Monday, boosted...
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1330 GMT on Wednesday:
Saudi Arabia Fertilizers Co (SAFCO) has invited banks to pitch for an advisory role in its potential acquisition of stakes in five agri-nutrients businesses now held by Saudi Basic Industries Corp (SABIC), two sources told Reuters.
Egypt's blue-chip stock index fell for a fifth straight day on Monday, while Saudi Arabia edged up as oil prices rebounded moderately after plunging nearly 8 percent at the end of last week.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.