52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
FIH Mobile HY Revenue $6.39 Billion Versus $6.56 Billion
FIH Mobile Ltd Posts Qtrly Loss From Cont Ops Of $68.8 Mln
FIH Mobile Sees Q1 Consol Net Loss Of Around $69 Mln
FIH Mobile Limited is an investment holding company principally engaged in the provision of vertically integrated manufacturing services for handset industry worldwide. The Company operates its business through three segments based on the location of customers: Asia, Europe and America. The Company’s subsidiaries include Chiun Mai Communication Systems, Inc. and FIH (Hong Kong) Limited. Through its subsidiaries, the Company is also engaged in the design and manufacture of handsets.
601, ICC Trade Tower
Yu Yang Chih
Acting Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Kam Wah Tam
Chief Financial Officer
Chien Ho Wang
Pe Ter Chang
Senior Director, Manages Mechanical Parts Business
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Handset manufacturer FIH Mobile Ltd's first-half losses widened on Friday due to bleak demand from smartphone vendors and said it will closely monitor escalating Sino-U.S. trade tensions.
* EXPECTS GROUP TO RECORD A CONSOLIDATED NET LOSS OF APPROXIMATELY US$126 MILLION FOR Q1 OF 2018
* YU MINGJEN TENDERED HIS RESIGNATION AS AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Swiss-Israeli technology firm Sirin Labs said that FIH Mobile Ltd, a subsidiary of world's largest contract electronics manufacturer Foxconn, will manufacture its Finney blockchain smartphone, which is designed to securely store and use digital currencies such as bitcoin...
Mobile handset maker FIH Mobile Ltd <2038.HK> said on Tuesday that it expected to swing to net loss of up to $525 million for 2017 due to costs relating to a new business and loss arising from the impairment of its investment portfolio.
* EXPECTS GROUP'S TURNOVER FOR YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2017 TO EXCEED US$12 BILLION
* UNIT TO MAKE CAPITAL INJECTION IN RISING STARS MOBILE INDIA PRIVATE LTD OF US$99.9 MILLION
* YU MINGJEN BEEN APPOINTED AS AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* Expects group's turnover during q3 of 2017 to be around us$3.67 billion
* has agreed to lease to hon hai group premises owned by group as agreed between parties from time to time for a term up to 31 December 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HY loss attributable $196.556 million versus profit $21.444 million a year ago
* Confirms it expects group to record a turnover for six months ending 30 June 2017 ranging from $4.2 billion to $4.25 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Expects group to record a consolidated net loss for six months ending 30 June 2017 to be less than US$240 million
* Qualcomm files breach of contract complaint against Apple's manufacturers for non-payment of royalties
* Qtrly revenue and other operating revenue $1.90 billion versus $1.08 billion
* Expects interim results of group for six months ending 30 June 2017 to record a consolidated net loss
* Huang Chin Hsien and Luo Zhongsheng have been appointed as executive directors of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Expects group to record a consolidated net profit for year ended 31 december 2016 substantially below that for year ended 31 december 2015
Mobile phone maker FIH Mobile Ltd warned on Monday its consolidated net profit would more than halve this year as weaker sales dent business at the Hong Kong-listed unit of Hon Hai Precision Industry Co .
* Board expects group's consolidated net profit for year ending 31 december 2016 to be less than us$110 million
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.