52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Ping An Insurance Group Co Of China Posts FY Profit Attributable RMB143,099 MLN
Ping An Bank's 2020 Net Profit Up 2.6% Y/Y
Ping An, Huafa And SDG Form Consortium As Restructuring Investor For Peking University Founder Group
Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd. is a personal financial services provider. The Company provides insurance, banking, investment, and Internet finance products and services. The Company operates its businesses through four segments. The Insurance segment provides life insurance and property insurance, including term, whole-life, endowment, annuity, automobile and health insurance. The Banking segment is engaged in loan and intermediary businesses with corporate customers and retail business. The Assets management segment is engaged in security, trust and other assets management businesses, including investment, brokerage, trading and asset management services. The Internet Financing segment is engaged in the provision of Internet finance products and services.
15F-18F, Xinghe Development Center
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
President, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Co-Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Deputy General Manager
Sin Yin Tan
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Deputy General Manager, Executive Director, Chief Actuary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Ping An says new insurance sales hit by pandemic (Adds quotes from co-CEO interview)
Ping An Insurance (Group) Co of China on Thursday reported a 29.7% fall in first-half net profit, its biggest drop for the period in more than a decade as the coronavirus pandemic disrupted its business.
* AGREES RESIGNATION OF MA MINGZHE AS CEO WITH EFFECT FROM JULY 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS BOARD ELECTS YAO BO AS CO-CEO, REPLACING MA MINGZHE WHO REMAINS AS CHAIRMAN Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/38fF8NY Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* LIU CHONG TENDERED HIS RESIGNATION AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Ping An Insurance Group Co Of China Ltd :
China Merchants Shekou Industrial Zone Co Ltd:
* SAYS ITS LIFE INSURANCE UNIT PLANS TO INVEST IN THE SHARE PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF CHINA MERCHANTS SHEKOU INDUSTRIAL ZONE , TRANSACTION PRICE TO BE CONFIRMED
* SAYS PING AN INSURANCE GROUP'S UNIT SHENZHEN PING AN INNOVATION CAPITAL INVESTMENT HAS REDUCED ITS STAKE IN THE COMPANY TO 5.0% ON MAY 15 FROM 5.5% PREVIOUSLY Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2AH6kIR Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* JAN-APRIL ACCUMULATED GROSS PREMIUM INCOME PING AN LIFE INSURANCE RMB210.08 BILLION
Ping An Insurance (Group) Co of China Ltd <601318.SS>, <2318.HK> on Thursday reported a 42.7% drop in first-quarter profit, its biggest fall in quarterly profits in more than eight years, as the coronavirus outbreak disrupted its businesses.
* QTRLY GROSS WRITTEN PREMIUMS RMB 257,940 MILLION VERSUS RMB 274,386 MILLION
Ping An Insurance (Group) Co of China Ltd,, the country's largest insurer by market value, posted a 42.7% fall in first-quarter net profit as the outbreak of coronavirus disrupted its businesses.
* JAN-MARCH PING AN PROPERTY & CASUALTY INSURANCE COMPANY OF CHINA PREMIUM INCOME RMB 72.59 BILLION
Ping An Insurance Group Co Of China Ltd :
* PING AN INSURANCE GROUP CO OF CHINA LTD- XIE YONGLIN AND TAN SIN YIN WERE ELECTED AS EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS OF 11TH SESSION OF BOARD
Japan's Shionogi & Co <4507.T>, creator of the blockbuster cholesterol treatment Crestor, said on Monday it would tie up with Ping An Insurance Group Co of China <601318.SS>, selling a 2.05% voting stake for 33.53 billion yen ($311 million).
Japanese drug maker Shionogi & Co said on Monday it would tie up with China's Ping An Insurance Group Co of China Ltd, selling a 2.05% voting stake from its treasury stock for 33.53 billion yen ($311.27 million).
* JAN TO FEB ACCUMULATED GROSS PREMIUM INCOMES FOR PING AN HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY OF CHINA RMB1.86 BILLION
Ping An Insurance Group Co of China Ltd :
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.