52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Li Ning Co Says Kosaka Takeshi Appointed Joint Chief Executive Officer
Li Ning Says HY Reported Net Profit Attributable Up 196% To RMB795 Million
Li Ning Sees Increase In Consolidated Profit Attributable For 6 Months Of Not Less Than RMB440 Mln
Li Ning Company Limited is principally engaged in brand development, design, manufacture and sale of sport-related footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories in the People’s Republic of China (the PRC). The Company is also engaged in the manufacture, development, marketing, distribution and sales of sports products under several other brands, including Double Happiness (table tennis), AIGLE (outdoor sports) and Lotto (sports fashion). Through its subsidiaries, the Company is also engaged in the provision of information technology service.
Suites 2804-5, Shell Tower
Executive Chairman of the Board, Joint Chief Executive Officer
Joint Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
Yu Ru Hong
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Chinese sportswear maker Li Ning Co Ltd on Monday posted a 42 percent rise in first-half profit, helped by improved inventory controls and stronger sales growth.
* QTRLY SAME-STORE-SALES FOR OVERALL PLATFORM REGISTERED A LOW-TEENS INCREASE ON A YEAR-ON-YEAR BASIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO EQUITY HOLDERS FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS RMB 515.2 MILLION VERSUS RMB 255.5 MILLION
Chinese sportswear maker Li Ning Co Ltd on Friday reported a 67 percent jump in half yearly profit, its fourth such rise in a row, helped by strong online sales and tight inventory controls.
* For quarter, in respect of Li-Ning point-of-sales same-store-sales growth for overall platform maintained almost flat on y-o-y basis
* Board did not propose final dividend for years ended 31 december 2016 and 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TPG offering to sell about $70 million worth Of Li Ning shares - term sheet
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.