52 Week Range
As of on the Taiwan Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
HTC Says July Sales Down 35.6% Y/Y
HTC's June Sales Down 55.57% Y/Y
Vection Technologies Says HTC Vive's Press Release Affirms High Interest In Augmented Reality (AR) And VR
HTC Corp is a Taiwan-based company principally engaged in the design, manufacture and sales of smart phones. The Company is also involved in virtual reality (VR), wearable device and Internet of Things (IoT) businesses. The Company’s products include 5th generation (G) networks, smart phones, blockchain phones, mobile phone accessories, and healthcare VR products. The Company distributes its products in domestic market to overseas markets, such as Europe, the Americas and the rest areas of Asia.
No. 23, Xinghua Road, Taoyuan District
Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, General Manager
Chief Financial Officer, Chief Accounting Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Administrative Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A federal appeals court on Thursday upheld a ruling that invalidated claims in a patent owned by technology company Philips, handing a win to Microsoft Corp and HTC Corp.
HTC Corp <2498.TW> has hired Yves Maitre as its new CEO, the smartphone maker said on Tuesday as it announced the replacement of Cher Wang by the former Orange executive.
Taiwan-based smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Tuesday former Orange executive Yves Maitre has been named HTC's new CEO, effective immediately.
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC Corp said its sales fell nearly 68 percent in June, its biggest slump in more than two years, as the struggling firm continues to lose customers amid intensifying competition with nimbler manufacturing rivals.
Smartphone maker HTC plans to slash around a quarter of its global workforce through job cuts at its manufacturing unit in Taiwan, in a bid to better manage resources as the company continues to battle dwindling sales.
A federal appeals court on Wednesday said patent infringement cases against foreign corporations can be brought in any federal district court, clarifying a question left open by a U.S. Supreme Court decision limiting where some infringement cases can be filed.
* SAYS UNAUDITED CONSOLIDATED REVENUE AT T$2.10 BILLION ($70.72 million) IN APRIL, T$10.89 BILLION IN JAN-APRIL Source text in English: https://bit.ly/2w7OFHm Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.6940 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS MARCH SALES DOWN 46.7 PERCENT Y/Y AT T$2.8 BILLION ($95.84 million) Source text in Chinese: http://mops.twse.com.tw/mops/web/t146sb05 Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.2150 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Stock jumps after HTC says expects gain from Google deal soon
Shares of Taiwan's HTC Corp rose more than 4 percent in early trade on Tuesday after it said it expects to get a boost from a deal sealed with Google earlier this year.
* SAYS ITS Q4 AFTER-TAX NET LOSS AT T$9.8 BILLION ($337.08 million) Source text English: https://bit.ly/2DUs3ZG Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.0730 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS FEB SALES AT T$2.6 BILLION ($88.92 million) Source text in Chinese: bit.ly/29I3zX1 (Please cut and paste the link into a browser to see the release) Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.2400 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS COMPANY'S PRESIDENT OF SMARTPHONE AND CONNECTED DEVICES BUSINESS CHIALIN CHANG RESIGNS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS JAN SALES DOWN 27.0 PERCENT Y/Y AT T$3.40 BILLION ($115.76 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/29I3zX1 Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.3720 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT COMPLETES $1.1 BILLION COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH GOOGLE
A federal appeals court on Thursday brought a likely end to claims by a licensing firm that smartphones sold by HTC Corp, Blackberry Inc and Motorola Mobility LLC infringed on a video compression patent.
* SAYS DEC SALES DOWN 37.25 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/29I3zX1 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS NOV SALES DOWN 26.2 PERCENT Y/Y AT T$5.66 BILLION ($188.57 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/29I3zX1 Further company coverage: ($1 = 30.0150 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Further company coverage: ($1 = 30.1690 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Further company coverage: ($1 = 30.3630 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.