52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
GLP J-REIT announces new units prices
GLP J-REIT to buy properties for 84.85 bln yen
GLP J-REIT to issue investment corporation bonds worth 3 bln yen
GLP J-REIT is a Japan-based investment company. The Company aims to achieve sustainable growth in asset and stable earnings from mid- to long-term perspectives. The Company invests in logistic facilities and related real estate properties mainly located in Kanto and Kansai regions and other areas. The asset manager of the Company is GLP Japan Advisors Co Ltd.
Rental & Leasing
Shiodome City Center
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Asia's biggest warehouse operator, GLP, is targeting a $1.5 billion investment in Vietnam over three years via a new venture to tap rising demand for logistics facilities in the Southeast Asian country, an executive at the Chinese-owned firm said.
Glp J-reit FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Feb 28, 2018 ended Aug 31, 2017 to Aug 31, 2018 to Feb 28, 2019 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 14.18 14.51 16.74 16.33...
* Says it confirmed that it will issue 19,681 units with the paid-in price of 105,856 yen per unit, or for 2.08 billion yen in total, through private placement to Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.,
* Says acquisition plans were announced on Aug. 29, 2017 and Feb. 5
* Says it plans to take out loans of 32.27 billion yen in total, for loans repayment and acquisition fund
* Says it will issue new units via public offering, with the issue price of 109,372 yen per unit (59.55 billion yen in total) and paid-in price of 105,856 yen per unit (57.64 billion yen in total)
Glp J-reit EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months to 6 months to Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 16.67 14.11 Net 7.80 6.26 Div 2,282 yen 2,193 yen To see Company Overview page, click reuters://REALTIME/verb=CompanyData...
* Says it will issue 544,484 units via public offering and 19,681 units via private placement
* Says it will acquire properties from Sumitomo Mitsui Finance and Leasing Company, Limited, for 51.56 billion yen in total, effective March 1
* Says it will acquire Okayama-based properties for 25.5 billion yen in total, on March 1
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.