52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Legend Holdings Posts HY Net Profit Attributable RMB2,665 Mln
Lakala Payment To Set Up Brokerage Firm With Partners Such As Legend Holdings
Legend Will Issue Corporate Bonds With Total Issue Size Of Not More Than RMB2 Bln
Legend Holdings Corporation is a China-based diversified investment holding company. The Company mainly operates through six business segments. The Information Technology (IT) segment is engaged in the development, manufacture and sale of portable electronic products and other high-end technology products. The Financial Services segment is engaged in the provision of short-term financing services and customized financial solutions. The Modern Services segment is engaged in the provision of dental care and Internet healthcare services. The Agriculture and Food segment is engaged in the planting and sale of fruit and tea products. The New Materials segment is engaged in the provision of the fine chemical services. The Financial Investments segment is engaged in private equity investment, angel investment, venture capital investment and other investment businesses.
10F, Tower A, Raycom Info Tech Park
No. 2, Ke Xue Yuan South Road
Zhongguancun, Haidian District
Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Joint Company Secretary
Executive Vice President, Executive Director
Senior Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* REFERS TO ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING COMPANY'S APPLICATION TO PARTICIPATE IN H SHARE FULL CIRCULATION PILOT PROJECT
* NOT RECEIVED APPROVAL FROM CSRC IN RESPECT OF APPLICATION TO PARTICIPATE IN PILOT PROJECT
* Legend Holdings picked in H-share full-convertibility reform
China's securities regulator said on Friday that Legend Holdings will be the first company to pilot its H-share convertibility reform.
* FY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO EQUITY HOLDERS RMB 5,048 MILLION VERSUS RMB4,859 MILLION
* TOPBUILD- DEAL AGREEMENT WITH LEGEND HOLDINGS PROVIDES IF DEAL TERMINTED, UNDER SOME CONDITIONS, CO TO PAY LEGEND A FEE OF $25 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2FeuZFo) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* SMART FELLOW AND FED APPLIED TO BANK FOR ACQUISITION LOANS IN AMOUNT OF HK$624 MILLION
* COMPANY ON DEC 22 FURTHER ACQUIRED A 1.6 MILLION LEGEND HOLDINGS SHARES AT AN AGGREGATE CONSIDERATION OF HK$50.1 MILLION
* BOARD HAS NOTED RECENT INCREASES IN BOTH PRICE AND TRADING VOLUME OF ORDINARY SHARES OF COMPANY
* UNISPLENDOUR TECHNOLOGY-ACQUIRED ON OPEN MARKET TOTAL OF 1.8 MILLION LEGEND HOLDINGS SHARES AT AGGREGATE CONSIDERATION OF ABOUT HK$57 MILLION
* Beyond Rainbow to invest US$30 million to subscribe for fund interest in Goldstream Fund I Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Intends to make application to CSRC for issue of renewable corporate bonds for amount of no more than RMB10 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Announces acquisition of interest in a subsidiary through a joint venture company
* Company further subscribed for second wealth management product issued by Everbright Bank at amount of RMB300 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says shareholder Legend Holdings Corp plans to unload entire holdings in the company within six months via block trade
China’s Legend Holdings <3396.HK> struck a deal on Friday to buy a 90 percent stake in Banque Internationale a Luxembourg (BIL) for 1.48 billion euros ($1.76 billion) in the biggest takeover of a European deposit-taking bank by a Chinese firm so far.
* Major Transaction Acquisition Of 89.936% Issued Share Capital In Banque Internationale A Luxembourg S.A.
China's Legend Holdings Corp is in talks on a potential investment in Qatari-owned Banque Internationale a Luxembourg (BIL), a person with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
* Company and Levima Advanced Materials entered into continuing financial assistance framework agreement
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.