52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Samty Residential Investment acquires 10 properties for 7.29 bln yen
Samty Residential Investment says new unit prices
Samty Residential Investment to acquire properties, take out loans and issue new units
Samty Residential Investment Corporation is real estate investment trust (REIT) company. It aims to achieve sustainable growth in asset and stable earnings from mid-term to long-term perspectives. The Company mainly invests in rental houses located throughout Japan. Its property portfolio includes S-FORT Shin-Osaka ravir, S-FORT Fujigaoka, S-FORT Chikushi-dori, S-FORT Katahira, S-FORT Aoi and S-FORT Fukuoka Higashi, among others. The asset manager of the Fund is Samty Asset Management Co.,Ltd.
Real Estate Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Says Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd. (JCR) assigned the company's rating at "A-"
Samty Residential Investment Corporation FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Jan 31, 2018 ended Jul 31, 2017 to Jul 31, 2018 to Jan 31, 2019 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Revenues...
* Says it completed acquisition of Aichi-based real estate, on March 1
* Says it issued 2nd series unsecured investment corporation bonds worth totaling 1 billion yen, with interest rate of 1.05424 percent and payment date on Feb. 1
* Says it acquired 32 properties for 28.82 billion yen in total, on Feb. 1
* Says it will issue second series unsecured investment corporation bonds worth totaling 1 billion yen, with interest rate of 1.05424 percent, payment date on Feb. 1 and maturity date on Jan. 31, 2023
Samty Residential Investment Corporation EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months to 6 months to Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 2.87 1.84 Net 993 mln 614 mln Div 2,175 yen 2,170 yen To see Company Overview page,...
* Says it and Samty Co Ltd will invest about 15.1 billion yen in Samty Residential Investment Corp
* Says it plans to issue 2nd series unsecured investment corporation bonds worth totaling 1 billion yen, with subscription date on Jan. 30 and payment date on Feb. 1
* Says it plans to issue 173,600 new units through private placement, at price of 87,000 yen per share, for 15.1 billion yen in total
* Says it plans to buy 33 properties at price of 29.96 billion yen in total
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.