52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Huishang Bank On Nov 23, Entered Acquisition & Takeover Agreement With Baoshang Bank
CST Group Says Unit Acquired 1.7 Mln Huishang Bank H Shares For HK$4.30 Mln
Huishang Bank Corp Posts HY Net Profit Attributable RMB5,250 MLN
Huishang Bank Corporation Limited is principally engaged in corporate banking business. The Company operates its business through four segments. The Corporate Banking segment is engaged in the provision of current accounts, deposits, overdrafts, loans, trade related products and other credit facilities, foreign currency and wealth management products to corporate customers, government authorities and financial institutions. The Retail Banking segment is engaged in the provision of savings deposits, personal loans and advances, credit cards and debit cards, payments and settlements, wealth management products, funds and insurance agency services to retail customers. The Treasury segment is engaged in securities investment, money market and repurchase transactions business. The Others segment is engaged in investment holding and other activities.
Tianhui Building, 79 Anqing Road
Chairman of the Board
Chief Administrative Officer
Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* HUISHANG BANK- RECEIVED APPROVAL BY CBIRC ON COMMENCEMENT OF BUSINESS OF HSBANK WEALTH MANAGEMENT CO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TO FACILITATE PREVENTION AND CONTROL OF CORONAVIRUS, VENUE OF EGM CHANGED TO ANHUI HOTEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
China's Huishang Bank plans to raise up to 20 billion yuan ($2.9 billion) from bonds to keep its liquidity healthy after taking over four branches of Baoshang Bank which China's financial regulators took over last summer.
China's Huishang Bank <3698.HK> on Thursday announced a proposal to take over four branches of troubled lender Baoshang Bank.
China's Huishang Bank <3698.HK> will take over four branches of Baoshang Bank [BAOTO.UL] under a state-led reorganization of the Inner Mongolia-based lender, two sources told Reuters, as part of Beijing's drive to reduce financial risks from small lenders.
China's Huishang Bank will take over four branches of troubled Baoshang Bank, media group Caixin said on Wednesday.
* AS AT MARCH-END, CAPITAL ADEQUACY RATIO 11.96%, CORE TIER 1 CAPITAL ADEQUACY RATIO 8.46%, TIER 1 CAPITAL ADEQUACY RATIO 9.42% Source text: (http://bit.ly/2I2mV9x) Further company coverage:
* EXPECTED NET PROFIT OF GROUP WILL BE APPROXIMATELY RMB7.8 BILLION FOR FY
* PUBLIC FLOAT OF BANK'S H SHARES FURTHER DECREASED TO ABOUT 15.65 PCT FROM ABOUT 16.92 PCT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HUISHANG BANK CORP- CURRENTLY PUBLIC FLOAT OF BANK'S H SHARES IS 16.92%, WHICH REMAINS BELOW MINIMUM OF 25% AS REQUIRED Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS IT HAS OBTAINED 27.1 MILLION DOMESTIC SHARES IN HUISHANG BANK FOR 93.5 MILLION YUAN ($14.13 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2AfrgS3; http://bit.ly/2BXw12Y Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6184 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* LI HONGMING HAS TENDERED HIS RESIGNATION AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD, AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
* Says co acquired 100 million domestic shares of Huishang Bank Corp Ltd and raises stake in Huishang Bank to 1 percent (110 million shares)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.