52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nufarm Announces Sale Of Nufarm South America To Sumitomo For $1,188 Million
Nufarm Announces Placement Of $97.5 Mln Preference Securities To Sumitomo Chemical Co
Sumitomo Chemical Co Ltd - Appoints New Chairman And New President
SUMITOMO CHEMICAL COMPANY, LIMITED has five business segments. The Petrochemicals segment is mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of inorganic and organic chemicals, synthetic fiber materials, petrochemical, synthetic resin, metal acrylate and others. The Energy and Functional Materials segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of alumina products, aluminum, additives, dye, synthetic rubbers engineering plastics and battery parts, among others. The IT-related Chemicals segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of optical goods, color filters, semiconductors processing materials, and touch sensor panels and others. The Pharmaceuticals segment is engaged in the provision of medical products and radioactive diagnostic products, among others.
Tokyo Sumitomo Twin Bldg. (East)
Chairman of the Board, Representative Director
President, Executive President, Representative Director
Executive Vice President, Representative Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chairman of Subsidiaries, Representative Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Australian crop protection company Nufarm Ltd on Monday said it will divest its crop protection and seed treatment assets in South America to Japan's Sumitomo Chemical Co Ltd for A$1.19 billion ($804.80 million).
Australian crop protection company Nufarm Ltd on Thursday cut its fiscal 2019 earnings guidance and said it would raise about A$97.5 million ($66.8 million) through a share placement with Japan's Sumitomo Chemical Co Ltd .
* SUMITOMO CHEMICAL HAS HALTED PRODUCTION OF A MATERIAL USED IN LED AT A JV WITH SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS - NIKKEI Source text: Further company coverage:
* Says it will buy a system for 70 million yen from SuMiKa Co.,Ltd., effective Sept. 19
* Sumitomo Chemical Co Ltd to buy Kyowa Hakko Kirin's agrochemical segment in deal valued at 6 billion yen to 7 billion yen
* Says its unit Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co Ltd announced today that the company decided to unblind the BRIGHTER study, a phase 3 global study in patients with gastric and gastro-esophageal junction (GEJ) cancer of napabucasin, an investigational cancer stemness inhibitor...
* Sumitomo Chemical to buy out its joint venture with America's Trinseo for tens of millions of dollars - Nikkei Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.