52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Withdraws Offer To Acquire Australia's Cynata Therapeutics
Myovant Sciences' Founding Shareholder Roivant Sciences, And Sumitomo Dainippon Enter Into MOU
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma And Roivant Sciences Enter Into MOU For Strategic Alliance
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd., is a pharmaceutical company. The Company operates in four segments. The Japan segment manufactures and sells medical drugs. The North America segment manufactures, develops, purchases and sells ethical drugs. The China segment manufactures and sells ethical drugs through its consolidated subsidiary. The Other Overseas division is involved in the development of its products in Europe. The Company is also engaged in the manufacture, purchase, sale and supply of food materials and additives, chemical products, veterinary drugs, diagnostic products and inspection services of clinical pathology for animal, the manufacture of extracts, as well as the storage, delivery and clinical inspection of drugs.
Biotechnology & Drugs
2-6-8, Dosho-machi, Chuo-ku
Chairman of the Board, Representative Director
President, Representative Director
Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Sales, Head of Japan Business Unit, Director
Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Production, Deputy Head of Japan Business Unit
Managing Executive Officer, Global Head of Oncology
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japan's Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co <4506.T> will pay $3 billion for a 10% stake in Swiss drugmaker Roivant Sciences Ltd and interests in five of its biopharmaceutical businesses, the two companies said on Friday.
Japan's Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co will pay $3 billion for a 10% stake in Swiss drugmaker Roivant Sciences Ltd and interests in five of its biopharmaceutical businesses, the two companies said on Friday.
* Says it and JCR Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd signed a license agreement on Blood-Brain Barrier Penetration Technology for creation of a therapeutic agent for Central Nervous System Diseases
* Says it appoints Masayo Tada as chairman of the board, and Hiroshi Nomura as president, effective April 1
* INTERCEPT PHARMA SAYS ON FEB 13, CO, SUMITOMO DAINIPPON PHARMA ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT TO CERTAIN LICENSE AGREEMENT DATED AS OF MARCH 29, 2011
* Says it filed patent infringement lawsuits jointly with its U.S. subsidiary, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc. on February 13(U.S. Eastern Time) in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey against Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and in the U.S. District Court for...
* Says unit Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Sunovion) announced topline results from its pivotal Phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial, CTH-300, that evaluated apomorphine sublingual film (APL-130277) in patients with Parkinson’s disease (PD...
* POXEL AND SUMITOMO DAINIPPON PHARMA ANNOUNCE INITIATION OF PHASE 3 PROGRAM FOR IMEGLIMIN, AN INVESTIGATIONAL THERAPEUTIC AGENT FOR TYPE 2 DIABETES, IN JAPAN
* Says 86 employees took up the offer of the early-retirement program announced on Sept. 27
* SUNOVION RECEIVES FDA APPROVAL FOR LONHALA MAGNAIR INHALATION SOLUTION TO TREAT COPD
* Says it and Angelini S.p.A announced today that the companies have formed a partnership with the goal to expand availability in Europe of Latuda®, an atypical antipsychotic which was created by the co
* Says it signed an agreement with Poxel SA on Oct. 30, for the development and commercialization of Imeglimin, an investigational therapeutic agent for type 2 diabetes, in Japan, China, South Korea, Taiwan and nine other Southeast Asian countries
* SUMITOMO DAINIPPON PHARMA AND POXEL ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR DEVELOPMENT AND COMMERCIALIZATION OF IMEGLIMIN, AN INVESTIGATIONAL THERAPEUTIC AGENT FOR TYPE 2 DIABETES, IN JAPAN, CHINA AND ELEVEN OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES
* Says it and the Kitasato Institute have signed a joint drug discovery research agreement for infections caused by bacteria with antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A" -R&I
* Says it will offer an early-retirement program to employees, who are above 45 years old and continuous service of above 5 years as of March 31, 2018, and employees is members of manufacturing division as of Sept. 1, 2016
* Says its U.S.-based unit Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc. has entered into a definitive agreement to divest the U.S. market rights of Sunovion’s three ciclesonide products to Covis Pharma B.V. on July 13(US Eastern Time)
* Says its U.S.-based unit Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for review the resubmission of the New Drug Application for SUN-101/eFlow® (glycopyrrolate) for the long-term, maintenance treatment of airflow...
* Says its unit Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co Ltd announced today that the company decided to unblind the BRIGHTER study, a phase 3 global study in patients with gastric and gastro-esophageal junction (GEJ) cancer of napabucasin, an investigational cancer stemness inhibitor...
* Says it will apply International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as the new accounting method, to replace the current Japan-Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.