52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Viiv Healthcare Announces FDA Approval Of Cabenuva For HIV Treatment
Aim Immunotech Shifts Focus To Begin Clinical Trials For Ampligen As An Early Onset Therapy For Covid-19 In Cancer Patients
Viiv Healthcare Says CHMP Positive Opinion For Dispersible-Tablet Formulation Of Dolutegravir
Shionogi & Co., Ltd. is a Japan-based pharmaceutical company mainly engaged in the research, development, purchase, manufacture and sale of pharmaceuticals, as well as pharmaceutical-related businesses. The prescription drug business is engaged in the development of eight new drugs including hypercholesterolemia treatment drugs Crestor, antihypertensive drugs Ilbetan Family (Irbetan, Aimix, Iltra) and antidepressant drugs Sinbalta. The Company is engaged in the provision of information to contribute to medical care by maximizing its products. The over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceutical business handles products tailored to customers' lifestyles. The in-vitro diagnostics business is engaged in the sale of products, as well as the provision of information on infectious diseases, cardiovascular diseases and allergic diseases. The Company mainly provides its products and services in Japan, Europe and North America markets.
3-1-8, Dosho-machi, Chuo-ku
President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Director
Vice President, Chief Director of Health & Care Strategy, Director
Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Business Strategy
Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Pharmaceutical Business
Senior Executive Officer, Chief Director of Pharmaceutical Development
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Shionogi & Co Ltd said it is partnering with Japanese universities to develop a saliva test for coronavirus that can yield visual results in 25 minutes.
* SHIONOGI & CO LTD - AGREED WITH NIHON UNVERSITY, OTHERS ON LICENCE AGREEMENT FOR NEW RAPID DIAGNOSTIC METHOD FOR VIRUSES INCLUDING NOVEL CORONAVIRUS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FDA ACCEPTS SHIONOGI’S SUPPLEMENTAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION WITH PRIORITY REVIEW FOR FETROJA® (CEFIDEROCOL) FOR THE TREATMENT OF HOSPITAL-ACQUIRED BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA AND VENTILATOR-ASSOCIATED BACTERIAL PNEUMONIA
* TETRA THERAPEUTICS ENTERS INTO DEFINITIVE MERGER AGREEMENT TO BE ACQUIRED BY SHIONOGI
* NOTICE REGARDING TETRA BECOMING A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF SHIONOGI
* SHIONOGI ACCELERATES DEVELOPMENT OF POTENTIAL COVID-19 TREATMENTS AND VACCINE
* DECIDED TO POSITION THE DEVELOPMENT OF COVID-19 VACCINE AS A TOP-PRIORITY PROJECT, ALONGSIDE DISCOVERY OF COVID-19 THERAPEUTIC DRUGS
* SHIONOGI AND MICRO BLOOD SCIENCE INC INITIATED DISCUSSIONS FOR A BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
* TETRA THERAPEUTICS- CO,SHIONOGI WILL WORK TOGETHER TO DEVELOP & COMMERCIALIZE BPN14770
* SHIONOGI'S FETROJA (CEFIDEROCOL) NOW AVAILABLE FOR TREATMENT OF COMPLICATED URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS IN U.S. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
For much of its 141-year history, Japan's Shionogi & Co Ltd <4507.T> has played safe when selling its drugs in the United States and other overseas markets - relying on bigger partners to promote its products and avoiding the cost of maintaining a large sales force.
Japanese drugmaker Shionogi & Co Ltd forecast a 6.1 percent jump in full-year operating profit to what would be its fifth straight record high, underpinned by strong royalty income from its HIV drugs.
Japanese drugmaker Shionogi & Co Ltd expects its annual operating profit to rise 6.1 percent, it said on Thursday, underpinned by strong royalty income from its HIV drugs.
* SHIONOGI & CO LTD ANNOUNCES AGREEMENTS ON COLLABORATIVE RESEARCH WITH PEPTIDREAM INC FOR NEW PEPTIDE DRUG CONJUGATE (PDC) DISCOVERY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Japan's Shionogi & Co Ltd aims to double the global market for flu treatment with its drug Xofluza, the first flu drug approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration agency in nearly 20 years, its chief executive said.
Japan's Shionogi & Co Ltd and Swiss drugmaker Roche won U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for their flu treatment, the first new flu drug approved by the agency in nearly 20 years.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday approved Japan-based Shionogi & Co Ltd's treatment for low blood-platelet count or thrombocytopenia in patients with chronic liver disease.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.