52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas' Dynamic Digital Radiography Receives FDA Clearance
Konica Minolta Expands Enterprise Content Management Portfolio With Acquisition Of Vebridge Holdings, Inc.
R&I affirms Konica Minolta's rating at "A" and says stable outlook-R&I
KONICA MINOLTA, INC. is a Japan-based company mainly engaged in office business and other businesses. The Company operates four business segments. The Office segment develops, manufactures and sells multifunction machines and related consumables, and provides related solution services. The Professional Print segment develops, manufactures and sells digital printing systems and related consumables, and provides various printing services, solutions and services. The Healthcare segment provides imaging diagnostic systems (digital x-ray diagnostic imaging, ultrasound diagnostic imaging systems, etc.), and medical digitization, networking, solution services. The Industrial Materials and Equipment segment includes the fields of materials and components, the field of industrial optical systems.
14F/15F, JP Tower, 2-7-2, Marunouchi
Chairman of the Board of Directors, Director
President, Chief Executive Officer, Representative Executive Officer, Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Chief Director of Healthcare Business, Chairman of Subsidiary
Managing Executive Officer, Director
Managing Executive Officer, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* KONICA MINOLTA'S OPERATING PROFIT IS EXPECTED TO CLIMB ABOUT 20 PERCENT TO A LITTLE OVER 60 BILLION YEN THIS FISCAL YEAR - NIKKEI
* ENTERS COOPERATION WITH KONICA MINOLTA SVERIGE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KONICA MINOLTA IS INITIALLY INVESTING 1.5 MILLION EUROS IN THE TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT OF MOBOTIX Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Says its U.S.-based unit Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas, Inc. and Innovation Network Corporation of Japan (INCJ)jointly bought U.S.-based company Ambry Genetics Corporation
The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "A" -R&I
Konica Minolta Inc <4902.T> said it was purchasing U.S. diagnostics company Ambry Genetics in a deal valued at up to $1 billion - an acquisition that marks a strategic shift for the Japanese firm's healthcare business as it seeks a leading position in precision medicine.
Japan's Konica Minolta said on Thursday it was purchasing U.S.-based testing company Ambry Genetics in a deal valued at up to $1 billion.
* Konica Minolta to acquire U.S.-based Ambry Genetics in a deal valued at US$1 billion
* Says its U.S.-based unit Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas, Inc. and Innovation Network Corporation of Japan will jointly acquire all shares of Ambry Genetics Corporation, for 90.2 billion yen, from Charles L.M. Dunlop, effective October
Japanese office equipment maker Konica Minolta Inc <4902.T> plans to acquire U.S. healthcare firm Ambry Genetics Corp to diversify its business, the Nikkei daily reported on Sunday.
Japanese office equipment maker Konica Minolta Inc plans to acquire U.S. healthcare firm Ambry Genetics Corp to diversify its business, the Nikkei daily reported on Sunday.
* Konica Minolta and Pioneer are concluding talks to merge their OLED lighting businesses under a 50-50 joint venture - Nikkei
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.