52 Week Range
As of on the Taiwan Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Pegatron Says Oct Sales Down 6.1% Y/Y
Pegatron's Sept Sales Down 20% Y/Y
Pegatron Says August Sales Up 7.3% Y/Y
Pegatron Corp is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of technology products in the information electronics, communications electronics and consumer electronics industries. The Company's products include notebook computers, desktop computers, motherboards, cable modems, set-top boxes, smartphones, game consoles, tablet computers, wearable devices, smart home devices, automotive electronics and others. The Company carry out research and development, design, manufacturing and maintenance of related products and peripheral equipment, components and others. In addition, the Company integrates and develops core hardware and software technologies to provide customers with complete solutions and high value-added products and services. The Company also provides switches and routers.
No.76, Ligong Street, Beitou District
Chairman of the Board, Group Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer, General Manager, Director
Vice Chairman of the Board, Deputy Group Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Deputy General Manager, Head of Finance
Chief Operating Officer, Senior Deputy General Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Apple <AAPL.O> said on Monday it has put its Taiwanese supplier Pegatron <4938.TW> on probation after finding that the company violated Apple's supplier code of conduct by asking student employees to work night shifts or overtime.
Apple Inc <AAPL.O> has placed Pegatron Corp <4938.TW> on probation after it discovered violations related to a student worker program and said Pegatron will not receive any new business until it takes corrective action, a Bloomberg reporter said https://bit.ly/3n54015 in...
Three of Apple Inc's <AAPL.O> top contract manufacturers plan to invest a total of almost $900 million in India in the next five years to tap into a new production-linked incentive plan, according to two sources familiar with the matter.
Taiwan's Pegatron <4938.TW> is seeking to invest $1 billion in three phases in production facilities in areas such as computing, communication and consumer electronics in Vietnam, state-media reported on Tuesday.
T aiwan-based electronics manufacturers Foxconn and Pegatron are among companies eyeing new factories in Mexico, people with direct knowledge of the matter said, as the U.S.-China trade war and coronavirus pandemic prompt firms to reexamine global supply chains.
Taiwan-based electronics manufacturers Foxconn and Pegatron are among companies eyeing new factories in Mexico, people with direct knowledge of the matter said, as the U.S.-China trade war and coronavirus pandemic prompt firms to reexamine global supply chains.
Taiwan's electronics company Pegatron Corp plans to invest $300 million in an Indonesian factory to produce smart home devices, an Indonesian government official said on Tuesday.
Apple Inc has told its smartphone assemblers Foxconn and Pegatron to halt plans for additional production lines dedicated to the iPhone XR which launched last month, the Nikkei reported https://s.nikkei.com/2PHPYWb on Monday.
* SAYS MARCH SALES AT T$83 BILLION ($2.84 billion) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2qhHveq Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.1930 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it will use undistributed profit to pay cash dividends of T$4.0 per share to shareholders for 2017
* SAYS 2017 CONSOLIDATED REVENUE AT T$1,193.8 BILLION ($40.87 billion)
* SAYS FEB SALES UP 2.1 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2FnNCaN Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS JAN CONSOLIDATED REVENUE UP 35.8 PERCENT Y/Y AT T$121.1 BILLION ($4.13 billion) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2BhnAT4 Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.3490 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* PRESS RELEASE - ARRIS TO SELL TAIWAN MANUFACTURING FACILITY TO PEGATRON
* SAYS IT ACQUIRES LAND AND BUILDING IN TAIWAN FOR T$2.23 BILLION ($75.94 million) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.3670 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* INTERDIGITAL INC - ON JAN. 16, 2018, CERTAIN UNITS OF CO ENTERED INTO AN AMENDED PATENT LICENSE AGREEMENT AND SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT WITH PEGATRON CORP
* SAYS DEC SALES UP 6.6 PERCENT Y/Y AT T$89.0 BILLION ($3.01 billion) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2DfOKJ1 Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.5970 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT PLANS TO ISSUE UNSECURED CORPORATE BONDS WORTH T$8 BILLION ($269.42 million) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.6930 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS UNIT ACQUIRES LAND, BUILDINGS, AND FACILITIES FOR T$1.86 BILLION ($62.17 million) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.9180 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS NOV SALES DOWN 3.2 PERCENT Y/Y AT T$121.8 BILLION ($4.06 billion) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2AJUGsD Further company coverage: ($1 = 29.9910 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.