52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
SAIC Motor's Jan-Oct Vehicle Sales Down 15.1% Y/Y
SAIC Motor Has Bought Back 1.3 Bln Yuan Worth Of Shares
SAIC Motor's 9-Month Net Profit Down 19.9% Y/Y
SAIC Motor Corporation Limited is a China-based company principally engaged in the research and development, manufacturing and distribution of whole vehicles and auto parts. The Company's main products include passenger cars, commercial vehicles, engines, gearboxes, power trains, chassis, interiors and exteriors, and automotive electronics, among others. The Company also involves in automobile services and trading and financial investment businesses. The Company operates it business in domestic markets and overseas markets.
Auto & Truck Manufacturers
No. 489, Weihai Road, Jing'an District
Chairman of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China's biggest automaker SAIC Motor <600104.SS> expects the nation's auto sales to post year-on-year growth in the second quarter due to recovering demand and supportive policies, its chairman said on Friday.
Volkswagen <VOWG_p.DE> has postponed restarting production at most China plants in its joint venture with SAIC Motor <600104.SS> and the Tianjin plant in its JV with FAW Group until Feb. 17 amid the coronavirus epidemic.
Trial production has started at Volkswagen AG's (VW) <VOWG_p.DE> and SAIC Motor Corp Ltd's <600104.SS> $2.5 billion electric vehicle (EV) factory in Shanghai, VW's chief executive said on Friday, the latest development in the race to sell EVs in China.
Volkswagen AG's <VOWG_p.DE> China venture with SAIC Motor Corp Ltd <600104.SS> has started building a $2.5 billion new energy vehicle (NEV) plant in Shanghai, which will make VW's luxury Audi AG <NSUG.DE> brand cars, a possible first for the venture.
* SAYS IT SOLD 569,110 VEHICLES IN APRIL VERSUS 501,337 VEHICLES YEAR AGO
* SAYS Q1 NET PROFIT UP 17.5 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2vVKTRy Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT SOLD 649,511 VEHICLES IN MARCH, UP FROM 604,551 VEHICLES YEAR AGO
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 18.30 yuan(pre-tax) per 10 shares as FY 2017 div payment
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT UP 7.5 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2Ggv7oU Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* FILING SHOWS BLOCK TRADE OF SAIC MOTOR'S 32.58 MILLION SHARES INVOLVING 1.09 BILLION YUAN ($173.58 million) ON MARCH 27 Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2yJZikT Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2795 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT SOLD 460,757 VEHICLES IN FEB VERSUS 421,803 VEHICLES YEAR AGO
Chinese car maker SAIC Motor Corp Ltd and German chipmaker Infineon Technologies AG agreed to set up a joint venture to make power modules for the Chinese electric vehicle market, the companies said on Friday.
* SAYS IT SOLD 712,152 VEHICLES IN JAN, UP 13.1 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2EPRiyA Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT EXPECTS 2017 NET PROFIT AT ABOUT 34.2 BILLION YUAN ($5.32 billion), UP ABOUT 7 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2mRMFvS Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.4340 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS LOCK-UP PERIOD FOR 477.9 MILLION SHARES TO END, TRADING TO START ON JAN 19 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2ASYNRJ Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* INTEL PARTNERS WITH BMW, NISSAN, SAIC MOTOR, VOLKSWAGEN, PARAMOUNT PICTURES, FERRARI NORTH AMERICA TO SHOWCASE POWER OF DATA AT CES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS IT SOLD 733,119 VEHICLES IN DEC VERSUS 723,342 UNITS YEAR AGO
* SAYS IT SOLD 718,438 VEHICLES IN NOV VERSUS 665,094 VEHICLES FROM A YEAR AGO
* FILING SHOWS BLOCK TRADE OF SAIC MOTOR'S 17.1 MILLION SHARES INVOLVING 544.17 MILLION YUAN ($82.30 million) ON DEC 5 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2yJZikT Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6124 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.