52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Tsingtao Brewery's 9-Mth Net Profit Up 23.2% Y/Y
Tsingtao Brewery's H1 Net Profit Up 25.2% Y/Y
Tsingtao Brewery Says Qtrly Net Profit Attributable RMB807.5Mln
Tsingtao Brewery Company Limited is a beer producer and distributor in China. The Company's segments include Shandong segment, which is engaged in the production and distribution of beer in Shandong and surrounding regions; Huanan segment, which is engaged in the production and distribution of beer in South China; Huabei segment, which is engaged in the production and distribution of beer in North China; Huadong segment, which is engaged in the production and distribution of beer in East China; Dongnan segment, which is engaged in the production and distribution of beer in Southeast China; Hong Kong, Macau and Other Overseas Markets segment, which is engaged in the distribution of beer in Hong Kong, Macau and other overseas markets.
Tsingtao Brewery Mansion
Wusi Square, Hong Kong Middle Road
Chairman of the Board
President, Director, Chief Winemaker
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Secretary of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China's second-largest beer maker Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd posted a 12.6 percent rise in 2018 net profit, helped by its efforts to control costs, prevent excess production, enhance product mix and boost efficiency.
China's second largest beer maker Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd on Friday posted a 10.6 percent rise in net profit for the third quarter of the year, the third straight quarter of climbing profits despite a broader economic slowdown.
China's second largest beer maker Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd said on Tuesday first-half profit rose 13.4 percent helped by its efforts to control costs, prevent excess production and boost efficiency.
* SAYS Q1 NET PROFIT UP 15.16 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2FhFDHe Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 0.42 yuan(pre-tax) per share as FY 2017 div payment
China's Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd, the country's second largest brewer, posted a 21 percent jump in annual profit on Tuesday, short of forecasts but still the firm's fastest profit growth since 2010 as it reined it costs.
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT UP 21.0 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2GgU4MW Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* YASUTAKA SUGIURA HAS RESIGNED AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERED NEW YANTAI BEER PRODUCT SALES AGREEMENT WITH YANTAI BEER ON 24 JAN 2018, TERM OF WHICH IS FROM 1 JANUARY 2018 TO 31 DEC 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd , the maker of China's best known Tsingtao beer, said on Friday it has raised product prices by up to 5 percent, in a bid to offset pressure from higher costs of production and raw materials.
* SAYS IT PLANS TO RAISE PRICES ON SOME PRODUCTS DUE TO INCREASED RAW MATERIALS COSTS
Asahi is sobering up a bit when it comes to dealmaking. Late on Wednesday, the Japanese brewer said it would sell the roughly one-fifth it owns of Chinese counterpart Tsingtao for about 106 billion yen ($937 million). The near-decade-long bet has not been time or money well...
The Hong Kong shares of Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd are set to open down 6 percent on Thursday after a major Japanese shareholder reached deal to sell its entire stake in China's second-largest brewer.
Chinese conglomerate Fosun International <0656.HK> is taking a large chunk of Tsingtao Brewery Co <600600.SS> <0168.HK> after Japan's Asahi Group Holdings <2502.T> said on Wednesday it would sell its entire 19.9 percent stake for a total of 106 billion yen ($937 million).
Japanese brewer Asahi Group Holdings said on Wednesday it would sell its 19.9 percent stake in China's Tsingtao Brewery Co to China's Fosun and others for a total of 106 billion yen ($937 million).
* FOSUN INTERNATIONAL -FOSUN INDUSTRIAL, PEAK REINSURANCE, & OTHERS TO BUY 243.1 MILLION SHARES OF TSINGTAO BREWERY CO FOR HK$6.62 BILLION FROM ASAHI GROUP
* TO SELL ALL OF ITS 106 BILLION YEN STAKE IN CHINA'S TSINGTAO BREWERY -STATEMENT
Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd * Says 9-month net profit up 1.6 percent y/y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2ziXNdi Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Japan's Asahi Group Holdings said on Thursday it is considering selling all or part of its 19.99 percent stake in Tsingtao Brewery Co Ltd, its latest divestment from China's beer industry as it seeks growth in Europe and other Asian markets.
* Says its second biggest shareholder Japan's Asahi Group Holdings is studying the possibility to sell entire or partial stake in the company
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.