52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Jinan High Tech Development To Buy 51% Stake In Ecological Environment Firm
Jinan High Tech Development's Controlling Shareholder To Change After Auction
Shandong Tyan-Home Returns To Net Profit In 9-Month
Jinan High Tech Development Co Ltd, formerly Shandong Tyan Home Co Ltd, is mainly engaged in the real estate development and mining businesses. Real Estate Development segment is involved in land acquisition, planning and design, construction and development and sales operations. The Company is mainly involved in the development of residential and commercial real estate projects in Shandong province, China. Mining segment is involved in the exploration, development and dressing of gold and other precious metals, as well as the sale of ores. The Company is also engaged in the business operation of property leasing and management.
3F,Sectn A,Jn Intl Cnvntn&Exbtn Ctr
No. 1, Xinyu South Road
High-Tech Development Zone
Chairman of the Board
Vice Chairman of the Board
Finance Director, Deputy General Manager
General Manager, Director
Deputy General Manager, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China stocks closed higher on Wednesday on optimism around the United States and China moving closer to a trade deal, and Beijing encouraging consumer spending amid economic slowdown.
* .SSEC -0.04, .CSI300 -0.1 pct * Trump says he expects to move ahead on China tariffs * Volume down as investors watch for global trade, slowdown risks By Noah Sin HONG KONG, Nov 27 (Reuters) - China stocks closed marginally lower on Tuesday after U.S. President Donald...
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 2.4 pct, Shanghai->HK daily quota used -1.7 pct
* Gains in Shanghai stocks led by Suzhou Douson Drilling&Production Equipment Co Ltd and losses by Qian Jiang Water Resources Development Co Ltd
* FTSE China A50 -1.1 pct, BNY Mellon ADR China Select Index -0.3 pct
* Gains in Shanghai stocks led by Inner Mongolia Lantai Industrial Co Ltd and losses by Shandong Tyan Home Co Ltd
China and Hong Kong stocks extended their rally on Monday, amid easing trade tensions between China and the United States after U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said the U.S. trade war with China was "on hold". ** The CSI300 index rose 0.7 percent to 3,930.86 points...
* SAYS IT IS PROBED BY SECURITIES REGULATOR FOR POSSIBLE VIOLATION OF SECURITIES REGULATIONS
Shandong Tyan Home Co Ltd * Says no dividend payment for 2017 Source text in Chinese:https://goo.gl/rgkNgs Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
* SAYS SHARE TRADE TO HALT ON MAY 2, TO RESUME ON MAY 3 Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2JzLMRw Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT SCRAPS ASSET RESTRUCTURING PLAN Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2vGCgKy Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.