52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Shanghai Bailian Group's 9-Month Net Profit Up 2.4% Y/Y
Shanghai Bailian's H1 Net Profit Up 3.1% Y/Y
Shanghai Bailian Says 9-Month Net Profit Up 3.0 Percent Y/Y
Shanghai Bailian Group Incorporated Company is a China-based company principally engaged in department store operation. The Company operates general department stores, shopping centers, outlets, supermarkets, convenience stores, chain hypermarkets, specialty chain stores, chain construction material stores and others. Its main businesses include the operation of department stores, supermarkets, shopping centers and outlets. The Company mainly operates businesses in domestic markets.
Xinyibai Building, No. 58, Liuhe Road
Chairman of the Board
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Secretary of the Board
General Manager, Director
Deputy General Manager
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Says it plans to pay cash dividend of 1.80 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) to the company's shareholders for 2017
* SAYS Q1 NET PROFIT DOWN 14.3 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2vTwIfQ; https://bit.ly/2KlxpSf Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS UNIT PLANS TO SET UP INDUSTRY FUND WORTH 500 MILLION YUAN ($79.52 million) WITH PARTNERS Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2GuqhRD Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2880 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it changes accounting policy regarding government subsidy
Shanghai Bailian Group Co Ltd * Says 9-month net profit down 8.9 percent y/y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2yfHPjG Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says H1 net profit down 8.3 percent y/y at 632.6 million yuan ($95.83 million)
* Says it will pay FY 2016 A shares dividend to shareholders of record on Aug. 2 and will be traded ex-right and ex-dividend on Aug. 3 and the dividend will be paid on Aug. 3
China's Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Co Ltd <0980.HK> on Monday said shareholder Shanghai Yiguo E-Commerce Co Ltd would sell an 18 percent stake in supermarket chain operator to a unit of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd <BABA.N>.
* Says supermarket unit's shareholder in deals to sell 201.5 million shares in the unit to Alibaba's B2B affiliate
* Says its unit enters into agreement to sell 100 percent stake in a Shanghai-based fresh food processing & distribution center firm, to co's controlling shareholder Bailian Group, for 378.6 million yuan
* Says co's unit plans to buy 100 percent stake in a Yiwu-based supermarket firm for 970.8 million yuan
* Says it plans to pay cash 1.8 yuan per 10 shares as FY 2016 div payment
* Says its Q1 net profit down 11.2 percent y/y at 360.5 million yuan ($52.28 million)
* Says it issues 2017 the first tranche super short-term debentures worth 1.5 billion yuan, with annual coupon rate of 3.9 percent and a term of 180 days
China's main stock indexes snapped a three-session winning streak to end lower on Thursday, as expectations of new asset management rules and property taxes weighed on the market.
China stocks extended gains on Tuesday to close at a near three-month high, as expectations for big flows into stock markets from pension funds continued to improve risk appetite.
China's Alibaba Group Holding Ltd said it formed a strategic partnership with Bailian Group, the largest retailer by store numbers to join the e-commerce giant's drive to use big data to improve and profit from brick-and-mortar sales.
China shares rebounded on Monday, led by wine makers and banks, after media reports said pension funds may begin flowing into the country's stock markets as early as this week.
* Says it plans to sell 49 percent stake in unit to controlling shareholder Bailian Group for 321.3 million yuan ($47.02 million)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.