for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up

Ningbo Shanshan Co., Ltd

600884.SS

Latest Trade

19.34CNY

Change

0.43(+2.27%)

Volume

34,521,425

Today's Range

18.83

 - 

19.49

52 Week Range

9.37

 - 

21.22

As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay

Latest Developments

BASF Plans To Take 51% Stake In Energy JV Co-Owned By Ningbo Shanshan's Units

May 20 (Reuters) - Ningbo Shanshan Co Ltd <600884.SS>::SAYS TWO UNITS AGREE TO SELL A COMBINED 19.6% STAKE IN ENERGY TECHNOLOGY SUBSIDIARY TO GERMANY'S BASF SE BASFN.DE FOR 1.7 BILLION YUAN ($264.11 million).SAYS BASF PLANS TO BUY ANOTHER 31.36% STAKE IN THE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY SUBSIDIARY, TAKING ITS HOLDING TO 51% AFTER THE TRANSACTIONS.

Ningbo Shanshan Sees Higher Q1 Net Profit, Plans Investment In Cathod Material For Lithium Battery

April 2 (Reuters) - Ningbo Shanshan Co Ltd <600884.SS>::SAYS 2020 NET PROFIT DOWN 48.9% Y/Y AT 138.0 MILLION YUAN ($21.04 million).SAYS IT SEES Q1 NET PROFIT AT 250-280 MILLION YUAN VERSUS NET LOSS OF 83.7 MILLION YUAN YEAR EARLIER.SAYS IT PLANS TO INVEST 1.5 BILLION YUAN IN CATHOD MATERIAL FOR LITHIUM BATTERY.

Ningbo Shanshan To Receive Financial Aid, Unit Plans To Invest In Production Project

March 3 (Reuters) - Ningbo Shanshan Co Ltd <600884.SS>::SAYS ITS UNIT PLANS TO INVEST ABOUT 2.2 BILLION YUAN ($340.53 million) IN LCD POLARIZER PRODUCTION.SAYS IT WILL RECEIVE FINANCIAL AID OF UP TO 2.5 BILLION YUAN FROM CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER.

Ningbo Shanshan Elects Zheng Yonggang As Chairman

Dec 28 (Reuters) - Ningbo Shanshan Co Ltd <600884.SS>::SAYS BOARD ELECTS ZHENG YONGGANG AS CHAIRMAN.

Ningbo Shanshan Plans To Raise Up To 3.1 Bln Yuan In Share Private Placement To Fund Acquisition

June 9 (Reuters) - Ningbo Shanshan Co Ltd <600884.SS>::SAYS IT PLANS TO RAISE UP TO 3.1 BILLION YUAN ($437.79 million) IN SHARE PRIVATE PLACEMENT TO FUND ACQUISITION.SAYS IT SIGNS FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH LG CHEM, OTHER PARTNERS.SAYS ACCORDING TO THE AGREEMENT, LG CHEM PLANS TO SET UP A HOLDING COMPANY IN CHINA.SAYS IT PLANS TO OBTAIN 70% STAKE IN THE HOLDING COMPANY BY CAPITAL INCREASE, TO INDIRECTLY BUY LG CHEM'S 70% INTEREST IN LCD POLARIZER BUSINESS AND RELATED ASSETS IN MAINLAND CHINA, TAIWAN AND SOUTH KOREA.SAYS LG CHEM WILL OWN THE REMAINING 30% STAKE IN THE HOLDING COMPANY.

Ningbo Shanshan's Board Elects Chairman

May 18 (Reuters) - Ningbo Shanshan Co Ltd <600884.SS>::SAYS BOARD ELECTS LI ZHIHUA AS CHAIRMAN.

Ningbo Shanshan's 2019 Net Profit Down 75.8% Y/Y, Plans Name Change

April 26 (Reuters) - Ningbo Shanshan Co Ltd <600884.SS>::SAYS 2019 NET PROFIT DOWN 75.8% Y/Y AT 269.8 MILLION YUAN ($38.10 million).SAYS TO CHANGE COMPANY NAME TO SHANSHAN LITHIUM INDUSTRY CO LTD.

Ningbo Shanshan Plans To Sell 48.1% Stake In Unit For 168.1 Mln Yuan

Feb 3 (Reuters) - Ningbo Shanshan Co Ltd <600884.SS>::SAYS IT PLANS TO SELL 48.1% STAKE IN ITS BRAND MANAGEMENT UNIT FOR 168.1 MILLION YUAN ($23.94 million).

Ningbo Shanshan Sees 2019 Net Profit Down 74-79% Y/Y

Jan 20 (Reuters) - Ningbo Shanshan Co Ltd <600884.SS>::SAYS IT SEES 2019 NET PROFIT DOWN 74-79% Y/Y FROM 1.1 BILLION YUAN ($160.33 million) YEAR EARLIER.

Ningbo Shanshan's 9-Mth Net Profit Down 72.7% Y/Y

Oct 28 (Reuters) - Ningbo Shanshan Co Ltd <600884.SS>::SAYS 9-MONTH NET PROFIT DOWN 72.7% Y/Y.

Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.

for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop-upfor-wide-desktop-up