52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
China Merchants Securities Says Unit To Buy 24% Stake Of Hangzhou Zhaoying Real Estate Development
China Merchants Securities' Unit To Sell 30% Stake In Asset Management Firm
China Merchants Securities Says CMS Investment To Buy 24.5% Stake Of Wuxi Ruishang Real Estate Development
CHINA MERCHANTS SECURITIES CO., LTD is a China-based company, principally engaged in security businesses. The Company operates its businesses through brokerage and wealth management business, including stocks, funds, bonds and financial products trading; investment banking business, including equity financing, debt financing and structured financing; investment management business, including collective asset management, targeted asset management and special asset management, as well as investment and trading business, including equity securities and fixed income securities transactions. The Company is principally engaged in its businesses in Guangdong Province, Shanghai, Beijing and Hong Kong.
Yitian Road, Futian District
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Information Officer, Executive Director
Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Risk Officer
Vice President, Secretary of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The British arm of China Merchants Securities <6099.HK> <600999.SS> (CMS) will close its commodities brokerage after a review of the business that aimed to align it with the group's global strategy, a letter seen by Reuters said.
Hong Kong's securities watchdog has fined the local unit of investment bank China Merchants Securities Co Ltd (CMS) HK$27 million ($3.4 million) for breaching its code of conduct on initial public offerings (IPOs) in the city.
Hong Kong's financial watchdog has suspended the licence of a former senior banker at China Merchants Securities (CMS) for breaching its code of conduct on initial public offerings (IPOs) in the city.
* SAYS APRIL NET PROFIT AT 221.4 MILLION YUAN ($34.79 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2wptxwK Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3632 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT RECEIVES SECURITIES REGULATOR'S REPLY REGARDING CONDUCTING PILOT CROSS-BORDER BUSINESSES
* QTRLY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS RMB1.09 BILLION, DOWN 20.57 PERCENT
* SAYS IT GETS SECURITIES REGULATOR'S APPROVAL TO ISSUE UP TO 11.8 BILLION YUAN ($1.88 billion) BONDS Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2JPN3Vx Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2784 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to pay annual cash dividend as 3.46 yuan(pre-tax) per 10 shares as FY 2017 div payment
* SAYS FEB NET PROFIT AT 21.4 MILLION YUAN ($3.37 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2I6lKp5 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3415 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it issued 2018 1st tranche 3-year corporate bonds worth 1.94 billion yuan with coupon rate of 5.4 percent
* JANUARY OPERATING INCOME RMB1.27 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CO HAS RECEIVED APPROVAL OF WONG TI AS AN INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR FROM CHINA SECURITIES REGULATORY COMMISSION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SAYS TO ISSUE UP TO 1.94 BILLION YUAN ($307.18 million) BONDS Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2BE7ZcM Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3156 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.