52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Huatai Securities' Sept Net Profit At 612.9 Mln Yuan
Huatai Securities' Aug Net Profit At 381.5 Mln Yuan
Huatai Securities' H1 Net Profit Up 28.4% Y/Y
HUATAI SECURITIES CO., LTD. is an integrated securities company in China. The Company's main businesses include wealth management business, institutional service business, investment management business and international business. Its wealth management business includes securities, futures and options brokerage, financial product sales, capital intermediation and other services. The Institutional service business mainly includes investment banking, research and institutional sales, investment trading and asset custody. The investment management business mainly includes asset management of securities companies, management of private equity funds and asset management of fund companies. Its international business mainly includes investment banking, brokerage and wealth management, research and institutional sales, equity derivatives, fixed income sales and trading, as well as asset management.
No. 228, Jiangdong Middle Road
Chairman of the Board, President
Finance Director, General Manager of Planning and Finance
Chief Compliance Officer
Chief Risk Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Unlikely to spark UK company listings in Shanghai (Adds comments from Huatai chairman, Morgan Stanley banker)
* Biggest orders placed by hedge funds -source (Adds financial details)
Huatai Securities has priced its London stock market listing at $20.50 per global depositary receipt (GDR), at the bottom of its indicated price range, in a deal that will help it to raise about $1.5 billion, the company said on Friday.
Books on Huatai Securities' proposed listing of its global depositary receipts (GDRs) in London were oversubscribed, one of the bookrunners handling the sale said on Thursday.
Huatai Securities on Tuesday set a price range of $20 to $24.50 per global depositary receipt to raise $1.2 billion, becoming the first Chinese company to sell shares in London in a deal set to value the brokerage up to $1.8 billion, one of the bookrunners handling the sale...
Huatai Securities, one of China's largest brokerages, on Tuesday set a price range of $20 to $24.50 per global depositary receipt (GDR), aiming to raise at least $1.2 billion in the first London offering of its kind, according to a bookrunner.
Huatai Securities Co Ltd effectively launched the long-awaited London-Shanghai stock connect on Tuesday with the announcement of plans to raise more than $500 million on the London Stock Exchange (LSE).
Huatai Securities Co Ltd, one of China's largest brokerages, said on Tuesday it plans to raise more than $500 million by listing its Global Depositary Receipts (GDRs) on the London Stock Exchange.
* Huatai will issue Global Depositary Receipts (GDRs) (Adds details, background)
Chinese brokerage Huatai Securities plans to list on the London Stock Exchange on Dec 14. via the Shanghai-London Stock Connect, a source with direct knowledge of the plan said.
China kicked off the long-awaited cross-border Shanghai-London Stock Connect on Friday, giving Chinese brokerage Huatai Securities the regulatory nod to list in Britain.
Chinese brokerage Huatai Securities said on Friday it has obtained Chinese regulatory approval for a London listing, potentially marking the start of a planned Shanghai-London Stock Connect scheme.
Chinese brokerage Huatai Securities Co said on Tuesday it plans to list in London, potentially becoming the first Chinese company to sell shares under the long-awaited Shanghai-London Stock Connect.
* SAYS APRIL NET PROFIT AT 164.5 MILLION YUAN ($25.85 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2jAA2mR Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3633 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* QTRLY NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE RMB1.90 BILLION, UP 43.1 PERCENT
* SAYS MARCH NET PROFIT 1.96 BILLION YUAN ($311.49 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2H7GFuj Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2924 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT UP 47.9 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2J2Hin5 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* COMPANY RECEIVED APPROVAL FOR NON-PUBLIC ISSUANCE OF 1.09 BILLION NEW A SHARES FROM CSRC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it issued 2018 first tranche subordinated bonds worth 1 bln yuan via private placement, with interest rate of 5.65 percent
* SAYS BROKERAGES' NET PROFIT AT 264.9 MILLION YUAN ($41.79 million) IN FEB Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2FqxYum Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3391 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.