52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Shandong Gold Mining's Unit To Invest 500 Mln Yuan In Zijin Mining's A-Share Issue
Zijin Mining Group Gets Approval For Public Issue Of A-Shares
Zijin Mining Plans Up To 8.0 Bln Yuan A-Share Issue, Share Trade To Halt
Zijin Mining Group Company Limited is a China-based company principally engaged in the exploration, mining, smelting and sales of gold and other metal minerals. The Company's main products include gold products, copper products, lead and zinc products, iron products, silver products, among others. Its gold products mainly include the mineral gold, standard gold bullions, gold ingots and gold concentrates, among others. The Company is also involved in the geographic survey businesses through its subsidiaries.
Gold & Silver
No. 1, Zijin Avenue, Shanghang County
Chairman of the Board
President, Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President, Director
Vice President, Director
Vice President, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Zijin Mining Group Co Ltd, one of China's biggest gold miners, expects to miss production targets for gold, copper and zinc this year although it increased output of all three metals, a company presentation showed on Thursday.
Chinese gold miner Zijin Mining Group Co Ltd <601899.SS> <2899.HK> said it plans to sell up to 8 billion yuan ($1.16 billion) worth of new shares in Shanghai to help fund its purchase of Canada's Nevsun Resources Ltd <NSU.TO>.
* Zijin Mining Group Co Ltd, one of China's biggest gold miners, will produce around 37 tonnes of the precious metal in 2018, its chairman said on Thursday.
Canada's Lundin Mining Corp said on Thursday it does not plan to revise its hostile bid for fellow base-metal miner Nevsun Resources Ltd after it was trumped by a C$1.86 billion ($1.42 billion) offer from China's Zijin Mining Group Co Ltd.
Canada's Lundin Mining Corp said on Thursday it does not plan to revise its hostile bid for fellow base metal miner Nevsun Resources Ltd after it was trumped on Wednesday by a C$1.86 billion ($1.42 billion) offer from China's Zijin Mining Group Co Ltd.
Canada's Nevsun Resources Ltd has agreed to a buyout bid worth C$1.86 billion ($1.41 billion) from China's Zijin Mining Group Co, the companies said on Wednesday, in a deal trumping Lundin Mining Corp's earlier hostile offer.
Nevsun Resources Ltd said on Wednesday it entered into an agreement pursuant to which China's Zijin Mining Group Co Ltd will make an offer valued at C$1.86 billion ($1.41 billion) for the Canadian miner.
* PORGERA GOLD MINE APPEARS UNAFFECTED BY EARTHQUAKE, BUT MINE'S PRIMARY POWER GENERATING FACILITY IN HIDES HAS SUSTAINED DAMAGE
* SAYS UNIT SOLD 6.48 MILLION SHARES IN PRETIUM RESOURCES INC , EXPECTS INVESTMENT GAIN OF ABOUT 215 MILLION YUAN ($33.08 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2lKP1fL ($1 = 6.4990 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Ivanhoe Mines receives fourth of five scheduled US$41.2 million installment payments from Zijin Mining Group as part of Zijin's US$412 million investment in the Kamoa-Kakula copper project
* Ivanhoe Mines-parties acknowledge, they shall not be entitled to any dividends from Kamoa Copper prior to repayment of 80% of all shareholder loans
* Government of DR Congo acknowledges and confirms that all permits and mining rights in respect of Kamoa project are valid
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.