52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Yonghui Superstores' H1 Net Profit Up 35.4% Y/Y
Yonghui Superstores To Raise Holdings In Cloud Computing JV To 46.6%
Yonghui Superstores' Net Profit Up In 2019, Q1
YONGHUI SUPERSTORES CO., LTD. is a China-based company, principally engaged in the operation of regular chain supermarkets. The Company primarily engages in the dealing of fresh meat products, agricultural products, processed foods, daily necessities, clothing, household appliances, electronic products and imported goods, among others. The Company operates its businesses principally through the operation of general merchandise stores, superstores and supermarkets, among others. The Company is also engaged in the provision of related services. The Company mainly conducts its businesses within domestic markets.
No. 436, West 2nd Ring Middle Road
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Says its owner completed transfer of 5 percent stake of the company to tencent affiliate lingzhi tencent
* SAYS PRELIM 2017 NET PROFIT UP 45.1 PERCENT Y/Y AT 1.8 BILLION YUAN ($283.87 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2G9n3lD Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3410 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS 210.0 MILLION SHARES HELD BY CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER, REPRESENTING ABOUT 2.19 PERCENT OF CO'S TOTAL ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL, HAVE BEEN LIFTED AS COLLATERAL Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2Bcqmcs Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS 416.3 MILLION SHARES HELD BY CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER, REPRESENTING 4.35 PERCENT OF CO'S TOTAL ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL, HAVE BEEN LIFTED AS COLLATERAL (NOT UNFROZEN BY COURT) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2s9cJaT Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong...
* Says it completed acquisition of another 9 percent stake in Chengdu Hongqi Chain Co Ltd
* SAYS IT WILL DISCLOSE DETAILS INCLUDING INVESTMENT AMOUNTS AND HOLDINGS IN CARREFOUR CHINA HOLDINGS NV AFTER THE INVESTMENT AGREEMENT IS SIGNED
* SAYS SHARE TRADE TO HALT FROM JAN 24 AS IT IS QUESTIONED BY SHANGHAI STOCK EXCHANGE OVER ITS POTENTIAL INVESTMENT IN CARREFOUR CHINA
* SAYS IT, TENCENT HOLDINGS SIGN LETTER OF INTENT WITH CARREFOUR TO INVEST IN CARREFOUR CHINA HOLDINGS NV
* SHOWS BLOCK TRADE OF YONGHUI SUPERSTORES Co LTd's 166.3 MILLION SHARES INVOLVING 1.63 BILLION YUAN ($254.68 million) ON JAN 22 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2yJZikT Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.4003 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says Yonghui Superstores Co Ltd completed acquisition of 12 percent stake in the co and raised stake in the co to 12 percent from 0 percent
* SAYS SHARE TRADE TO RESUME ON JAN 3 AFTER IT SIGNED STRATEGIC AGREEMENT WITH YONGHUI SUPERSTORES AND CHINA MINSHENG INVESTMENT GROUP'S UNIT Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2qdDhXt Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT PLANS TO BUY ANOTHER 9 PERCENT STAKE IN CHENGDU HONGQI CHAIN FOR 709.9 MILLION YUAN ($109.38 million)
* SAYS CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER AND PARTY ACTING IN CONCERT SIGN AGREEMENT TO SELL ANOTHER 9.0 PERCENT CO'S STAKE TO YONGHUI SUPERSTORES
* Says it signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement with Yonghui Superstores Co Ltd
* SAYS IT PLANS TO BUY CHENGDU HONGQI CHAIN'S 163.2 MILLION SHARES, REPRESENTING 12.0 PERCENT OF TOTAL ISSUED CAPITAL, FOR 946.6 MILLION YUAN ($144.02 million)
* Says it will boost Hong Kong-based unit's capital to HK$30 million
Chinese internet giant Tencent Holdings Ltd plans to invest 4.2 billion yuan ($636 million) in a 5 percent stake in Yonghui Superstores Co Ltd , the supermarket chain operator said on Friday.
* SAYS ITS OWNER PLANS TO TRANSFER STAKE TO TENCENT AFFILIATE LINGZHI TENCENT
Chinese tech giant Tencent Holdings Ltd <0700.HK> plans to buy a 5 percent stake in Yonghui Superstores Co Ltd <601933.SS>, the department store operator said on Monday, in the latest push by China's internet giants into offline retail.
Chinese tech giant Tencent Holding Ltd plans to buy a 5 percent stake in Yonghui Superstores, the department store operator said on Monday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.