52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
China Publishing & Media's Unit Plans Asset Acquisition For 214.2 Mln Yuan
Online part of China Publishing and Media's Shanghai IPO oversubscribed
China Publishing & Media aims to raise 1.2 bln yuan in Shanghai IPO
China Publishing & Media Holdings Co., Ltd. is a China-based company which is mainly engaged in book publishing business. The Company is mainly engaged in book publishing, newspaper publishing, electronic audio and video publishing and related copyright business. The Company’s published products include reference books, literature, language, academic, legal, economic and management, music, art, science and technology, life, children, teaching materials, biography, animation, politics and ancient books. The Company’s main publishing house brands include People’s Literature Publishing House, Zhonghua Book Company, The Commercial Press, Encyclopedia of China Publishing House, People’s Music Publishing House, SDX Joint Publishing Company and others.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Analysts see divergence of opinions on recovery's sustainability
China's benchmark equity index inched lower on Friday, while blue-chips edged higher, as investors await clearer signs of a sustainable economic recovery and a resolution to a long-running trade war with the United States.
Shanghai stocks retreated from a 13-month closing high to end lower on Thursday, as investors locked in gains following a strong rally underpinned by signs of an economic rebound.
Shanghai stocks slipped on Thursday after previous session's 13-month closing high, as investors awaited fresh catalysts following a spate of economic data this week that offered tentative signs of an economic rebound.
* China's Q1 growth unexpectedly steadies, but too early to call clear recovery
* China trade data mixed, GDP seen cooling; bank lending higher
* Says co and units received government subsidies of 59.1 million yuan in total, during the period from Nov. 16, 2017 to March 12, 2018
China Publishing And Media Holdings Co Ltd
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 8.1 pct, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 20.2 pct
* Says it aims to raise up to 1.2 billion yuan ($178.55 million) in initial Shanghai share offering of up to 364.5 million shares at 3.34 yuan per share
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.