52 Week Range
As of on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Lanzhou LS Heavy Equipment's Controlling Shareholder Plans To Unload Up To 2% Stake In The Company
Lanzhou LS Heavy Equipment Swings To Red In 2018 With Net Loss Of 1.51 Bln Yuan
Lanzhou LS Heavy Equipment Says It Sees 2019 Net Loss At 1.39 Billion Yuan
Lanzhou LS Heavy Equipment co., Ltd is a China-based company, principally engaged in the research and development, design, manufacture and project turnkey business of high-end energy equipment. Its high-end energy equipment includes pressure vessels for oil refining and coal chemical, forging machines, plate heat exchangers, and nuclear power and new energy equipment. Its products also include spherical tank equipment.
Misc. Capital Goods
No.528 Kunlun Avenue
Lanzhou New District
Chief Financial Officer
Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager
Secretary of the Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China stocks ended a volatile session higher on Thursday, as gains in consumer companies countered lingering worries over a bruising trade war with the United States.
China stocks edged higher on Monday as investors pinned their hopes on any signs of thaw in the Sino-U.S. trade negotiations at the G20 summit later this week.
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 1.4%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 2.3%
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 0.9%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 2.3%
* U.S. Treasury's Mnuchin says Trump-Xi meeting has parallels to Buenos Aires summit
* HK->Shanghai Connect daily quota used 9.1%, Shanghai->HK daily quota used 1.7%
China's main stock indexes ended lower on Tuesday, pulling back from near 6-1/2-month highs in the previous session, on profit taking, but losses were limited by hopes for continued government support for the economy and a dovish U.S. Fed.
* Nuclear firms surge on progress in 2 nuclear power projects
* China's soft factory-gate inflation raises prospect for more stimulus
* Gains in Shanghai stocks led by Shanghai Zhixin Electric Co Ltd, losses by New China Life Insurance Co Ltd
* SSEC 0.4 pct, CSI300 0.4 pct, HSI 0.7 pct * Analysts see limit on further macro loosening * Yuan strengthens to 6.8455 per dollar SHANGHAI, Jan 7 (Reuters) - China stocks climbed on Monday after the country's central bank slashed the amount of cash that banks must hold...
* Analysts see regulators supporting key levels in stock market
* Beijing revamp of h leading group seen positive for tech shares
* China Premier Li Keqiang to chair new technology leading group
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.