52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Foxconn Interconnect Technology Posts Profit For Year Of US$233.3 Mln
Linksys And Axiros Enter Into Strategic Partnership
Foxconn Interconnect Technology To Sell Interconnect Solutions, Other Products To Hon Hai
FOXCONN INTERCONNECT TECHNOLOGY LIMITED is an investment holding company. The Company and its subsidiaries are principally involved in the manufacture, sales and service of connector, case, thermal module, wired/wireless communication products, power supply modules, and assemblies for use in the information technology, communications, automotive equipment, precision molding, automobile, and consumer electronics industries. The Company distributes its products both to domestic and overseas markets.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* GROUP 'S MANUFACTURING PLANTS HAVE RESUMED TO NORMAL AS OF NOW
Foxconn, the world's top contract electronics assembler, said it had enough capacity outside China to meet Apple's demand in the American market if the need should arise for the iPhone maker to adjust its production lines due to the U.S.-China trade war.
Apple supplier Foxconn is planning to overhaul its management structure to get more senior executives involved in the running of its daily operations, a person with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
Foxconn is poised to nominate chip unit boss Liu Young to succeed Terry Gou as chairman in a surprise choice by the iPhone assembler, two people with direct knowledge of the matter said.
The world's largest contract manufacturer Foxconn is poised to nominate the head of its chip business as chairman to succeed Terry Gou, who plans to run in Taiwan's presidential election, two people with direct knowledge of the matter said.
Terry Gou, chairman of Apple supplier Foxconn, will retain a seat on the company's proposed board, a company filing showed on Friday, as he plans to run in Taiwan's 2020 presidential election.
Shares of Foxconn and its Shanghai and Hong Kong-listed units soared on Thursday as investors cheered news that the chairman of the world's largest contract manufacturer will run for president of Taiwan.
The chairman of Taiwan's Foxconn, an assembler of Apple Inc's iPhones, said on Monday he plans to step down in the coming months to pave the way for younger talent to move up the company's ranks.
* FIT chairman among possible candidates to take over -source (Adds Gou's quotes, share reaction, background)
* ANNOUNCES DISCLOSEABLE TRANSACTION IN RELATION TO ACQUISITION OF BELKIN INTERNATIONAL, INC.
* FY PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE US$180.5 MLN VS US$168.6 MLN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UNIT FIT SINGAPORE AND UNIT FOIT SINGAPORE ENTERED INTO JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT WITH SHARP CORP TO ESTABLISH JV CO
* Spectra7 and Foxconn announce collaboration in data center interconnect market
* Co and Hon Hai agreed terms of framework equipment sales agreement for sale of certain equipment and facilities
* Wants to deepen presence in new fields such as driverless cars
Shares in FIT Hon Teng Ltd , the cable and connector division of Taiwan's Hon Hai Precision Industry, were set to open sharply higher in their debut on Thursday.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.