52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Harbin Bank Co Says Received CBIRC Approval For Qualification Of Hou Bojian As Independent Director
Harbin Bank Co Posts HY Net Profit Attributable Of Rmb2,175.7 Mln
Harbin Bank Says Duxiaoman (Chongqing) Technology To Invest In Harbin Bank Consumer Finance
Harbin Bank Co., Ltd. is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in financial businesses. The Company operates through four segments. Corporate Financial segment is engaged in the provision of financial products and services to corporate customers, including deposits, loans, settlement and other products and services related to trading businesses. Retail Financial segment is engaged in the provision of financial products and services to retail customers, including deposits, bank cards and credit cards, personal loans and collateral loans and personal wealth management services, among others. Interbank Financial segment is engaged in money market placements, repurchasing businesses, investment businesses and foreign exchange transactions, among others. Other Businesses segment is engaged in other businesses and businesses related to assets, liabilities, income and expenses.
No. 888 Shangjiang Street
Chairman of the Board
President, Executive Director
Vice Chairman of the Board, Company Secretary
Executive Vice President
Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China's banking and insurance regulator has told the country's biggest distressed debt managers to prepare contingency plans to take over or invest in high-risk small and medium-sized Chinese banks, two sources involved in the discussions told Reuters.
* FY NET INTEREST INCOME RMB 11,307.5 MILLION VERSUS RMB11,573.3 MILLION
* Zhang Qiguang resigns as president and chief financial officer
The financial empire of missing Chinese-born tycoon Xiao Jianhua has put billions of dollars of investments up for sale, including stakes in a life insurer, a trust and banking assets, three people involved in the process told Reuters.
* Received approval from Cbrc Heilongjiang Bureau concerning issuance of offshore preference shares Source text (http://bit.ly/2pZ5In2) Further company coverage:
* Fy net interest income RMB11,573.3 million versus RMB 9,632.9 million
China Zheshang Bank last week became the first Chinese bank to issue US dollar Additional Tier 1 securities this year, paving the way for other mainland lenders to raise capital overseas.
* bank shall conduct a non-public issuance of not more than 80 million offshore preference shares to raise proceeds not exceeding rmb8 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Received approval in relation to qualification of peng xiaodong from heilongjiang regulatory bureau of china banking regulatory commission
* Bank and Keenstar Holding entered into equity transfer contract
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.