52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Beigene Announces Findings From Trial Of Tislelizumab Vs Placebo In Combination With Chemotherapy
The Capital Group Companies Inc's Long Position In BeiGene Rises To 8.03% - HKEX Filing
Beigene Says Co And Nanjing Leads Biolabs, Inc Announce Entry Into A License And Collaboration Agreement
Beigene Ltd is a biotechnology company in the commercial stage. The Company focuses on research and development (R&D), production and commercialization of innovative drugs. The Company has three products approved for listing, including Zanubrutinib (BGB-3111), Tislelizumab (BGB-A317) and Pamiparib (BGB-290). The Company also has eight products in clinical stage, including BGB-283, BGB-A333, BGB-A425, BGB-A1217, BGB-A445, BGB-11417, BGB-10188 and BGB-15025. The Company's business covers China, the United States, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Russia, Brazil, Europe and other countries and regions.
Biotechnology & Drugs
Ke Xue Yuan Lu 30 Hao,Zhong Guan Cun
Sheng Ming Ke Xue Yuan, Chang Ping Qu
John Victor Oyler
Co-Founder, Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
President, Chief Operating Officer, General Manager - China
Co-Founder, Non-Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Medical Officer, Hematology
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Novartis has signed an option, collaboration and licence agreement with BeiGene Ltd for anti-cancer therapy ociperlimab (BGB-A1217) to expand its activities in immuno-oncology, the Swiss drugmaker said on Monday.
Cancer treatment specialist BeiGene Ltd plunged 16.4% on its Shanghai debut on Wednesday after raising $3.5 billion, hit by concerns over its valuation amid potential U.S. sanctions on Chinese biotech companies.
Chinese biotech company BeiGene Ltd opened lower on its Shanghai debut on Wednesday after raising over $3 billion in the biggest STAR Market listing this year.
Biotech firm Beigene Ltd, said on Friday its cancer therapy, tislelizumab, in combination with chemotherapy met the main goal of helping patients live longer by preventing the disease from progressing in a late-stage study.
Biotech firm Beigene Ltd , said on Friday its cancer therapy, tislelizumab, in combination with chemotherapy met the main goal of helping patients live longer by preventing the disease from progressing in a late-stage study.
Drugmaker Amgen Inc is buying Five Prime Therapeutics for about $1.9 billion to expand its line of gastric cancer drug candidates and its presence in Asia-Pacific, the companies said on Thursday.
Swiss drugmaker Novartis paid $650 million to snag an immuno-oncology drug from BeiGene Ltd , the latest Western drugmaker turning to China for must-have assets to fill holes in their cancer portfolios.
Swiss drugmaker Novartis paid $650 million to snag an immuno-oncology drug from BeiGene Ltd, the latest Western drugmaker turning to China for must-have assets to fill holes in their cancer portfolios.
China-based biotechnology company BeiGene Ltd said on Monday it will partner with Swiss firm Novartis AG to develop, manufacture and commercialize its cancer drug tislelizumab.
China-based drugmaker BeiGene Ltd said on Thursday that an early-stage human study to test its COVID-19 antibody treatment will begin in September.
* ON JUNE 30, CO BEGAN COMMERCIALIZING XGEVA (DENOSUMAB) IN CHINA FOR TREATMENT OF GIANT CELL TUMOR OF BONE Source text https://bit.ly/2ZpQivq Further company coverage:
* BEIGENE ANNOUNCES ACCEPTANCE OF A SUPPLEMENTAL NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR TISLELIZUMAB IN PATIENTS WITH PREVIOUSLY TREATED UNRESECTABLE HEPATOCELLULAR CARCINOMA IN CHINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BEIGENE AND SPRINGWORKS ANNOUNCE PRESENTATION OF PRECLINICAL DATA COMBINING RAF DIMER INHIBITOR LIFIRAFENIB WITH MEK INHIBITOR MIRDAMETINIB AND PROVIDE UPDATE ON ONGOING PHASE 1B/2 CLINICAL TRIAL
* BEIGENE ANNOUNCES EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY ACCEPTANCE OF ITS MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATION FOR BRUKINSA® (ZANUBRUTINIB) FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH WALDENSTRÖM’S MACROGLOBULINEMIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BEIGENE ANNOUNCES THE APPROVAL OF BRUKINSA™ (ZANUBRUTINIB) IN CHINA FOR PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED/REFRACTORY CHRONIC LYMPHOCYTIC LEUKEMIA OR SMALL LYMPHOCYTIC LYMPHOMA AND RELAPSED/REFRACTORY MANTLE CELL LYMPHOMA
* ASPEN TRIAL DID NOT ACHIEVE STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE ON ITS PRIMARY ENDPOINT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BEIGENE PRESENTS PHASE 3 DATA ON TISLELIZUMAB COMBINED WITH CHEMOTHERAPY FOR THE TREATMENT OF PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED SQUAMOUS NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER AT THE 2020 AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY (ASCO) VIRTUAL SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM
* BEIGENE PRESENTS UPDATED HEAD TO HEAD RESULTS FROM PHASE 3 TRIAL OF ZANUBRUTINIB VERSUS. IBRUTINIB IN PATIENTS WITH WALDENSTRÖM’S MACROGLOBULINEMIA AT THE 2020 AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY (ASCO) VIRTUAL SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM Source text for Eikon: Further company...
* CHI-MED, BEIGENE ENTER INTO CLINICAL COLLABORATION TO EVALUATE COMBINATIONS OF SURUFATINIB, FRUQUINTINIB WITH TISLELIZUMAB
* BEIGENE AND MEDISON PHARMA ANNOUNCE EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR BTK INHIBITOR BRUKINSA™ (ZANUBRUTINIB) IN ISRAEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.