52 Week Range
As of on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Sun Art Retail Group Posts H1 Profit Attributable Of RMB1,766 Mln
Sun Art Retail Group Posts HY Profit Attributable Rmb1,766 Mln
Keytone Dairy Corp Signs Listing Agreement With RT-Mart China
Sun Art Retail Group Ltd. is an investment holding company principally engaged in the operation of hypermarkets and e-commerce platforms in China. The Company operates its hypermarket business by two recognized banners, namely Auchan and RT-Mart. The Company's subsidiaries include RT-MART Holdings Limited, Concord Investment (China) Co., Ltd. and RT-MART Limited Shanghai. Through its subsidiaries, the Company is also engaged in property development, leasing and retailing business.
No. 255 Jiang Chang Xi Road
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer - Group Subsidiaries
Chief Financial Officer of Group Subsidiaries
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
China's major hypermarket operator Sun Art Retail Group Ltd expects to open 25 new stores in the country this year and also return to positive growth in 2019, its top executives said on Monday.
* Says innovation and digitalization key to retail industry (Adds CEO change, management comment, further earnings details, background)
Chinese hypermarket operator Sun Art Retail Group Ltd on Sunday posted a 7.3 percent fall in 2018 profit, missing market expectations, amid increasing competition from online and offline rivals.
* Says to expand in lower tier cities, adding 25 outlets in H2
Sun Art Retail Group Ltd's first-half same-store sales dropped at a steeper pace than the year-earlier period, reflecting the competitive challenges facing China's top hypermarket operator.
* Says to work with Alibaba to make use of big data (Recasts on share plunge, adds management comment)
Hypermarket operator Sun Art Retail Group Ltd posted a 8.6 percent rise in 2017 net profit on Sunday as steady demand from lower-tier cities helped offset pressure from rapidly growing e-commerce.
* CHENG CHUAN-TAI HAS RESIGNED AS A NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CHAIRMAN OF BOARD
* MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT HAS A TERM COMMENCING FROM 1 JANUARY 2018 AND ENDING ON 31 DECEMBER 2018. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COMPANY ENTERED INTO NEW AGENCY AGREEMENT AND NEW SUBCONTRACTING AGREEMENT WITH PATINVEST. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sun Art Retail Group, China's top hypermart operator, said on Friday its stores will use Alibaba Group Holding Ltd's software solutions and online transaction data to improve business efficiency, sending its shares up 5 percent.
* ALIBABA ZETAI ENTERED INTO BUSINESS COOPERATION AGREEMENT WITH CO AND ITS UNITS AUCHAN CHINA AND RT MART CHINA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* announces acquisition of 26.02% interest in sun art retail group limited by Taobao China Holding Limited
Internet giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd said it would buy an aggregate direct and indirect stake of 36.16 percent stake in China's top hypermarket operator, Sun Art Retail Group Ltd, for a total HK$22.4 billion ($2.9 billion).
* Trading in shares of co suspended at 9:00 a.m. on Monday 13 Nov Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 9-month revenue RMB79.03 billin versus RMB77.32 billion a year ago
Sun Art Retail Group Ltd , China's second-biggest hypermarket operator, posted a 22.7 percent rise in first-half net profit as gains from unused prepaid cards helped offset growing competition from e-commerce platforms.
* HY profit attributable RMB 1.757 billion versus RMB 1.43 billion
China's top hypermarket operator Sun Art Retail Group Ltd said on Wednesday it expected to post a significant increase in first-half net profit, thanks to unused balances on prepaid cards issued before June 30, 2012.
* Announces acquisition of equity interests in Feiniu e-commerce Hong Kong Limited
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.