52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Nitto Denko to transfer partial automobile processed goods business to wholly owned unit NISSHO
Nitto Denko completes share repurchase
R&I affirms Nitto Denko's rating at "AA-" and says stable outlook -R&I
NITTO DENKO CORPORATION is a Japan-based manufacturing company that operates in four business divisions. The Industrial Tape segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of foundation functional materials, which include bonding material and protective material, automobile material. The Optronics segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of information functional materials, materials for printed circuits, processing materials and semiconductor-related materials. The Life Science segment manufactures and sells medical-related materials. The Others segment manufactures and sells polymer separation membranes, among others.
33F, GRAND FRONT OSAKA Tower A
President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Representative Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director
Executive Officer, Senior Director of Accounting & Finance
Chief Technology Officer, Chief Information Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Says Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA-" -R&I
* Says it plans to buy back up to 5.6 million shares (representing 3.45 percent of outstanding) of its common stock for up to 50 billion yen, during the period from Feb. 5 to July 31
* Says unit signs cooperation agreement with Japan's Nitto Denko
* Nitto Denko will sign 5-year deal to provide polarizer-related technology to Hangzhou Jinjiang Group and affiliates - Nikkei
Japanese stocks yet again scaled a 21-year high on Wednesday, cheered by booming profits for Japan Inc. including exporters such as Sony and Nitto Denko.
Japanese stocks scaled a fresh 21-year high on Wednesday morning, cheered by booming profits for Japan Inc. including exporters such as Sony and Nitto Denko.
* About 20 pct of companies have raised full-year outlooks-Daiwa
* Says Yukio Nagira will resign from the position of Chairman of the Board in the company, effective June 16
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA-" -R&I
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co said on Thursday it agreed to pay Japan's Nitto Denko Corp $100 million up front for the right to its early-stage drug for liver fibrosis due to fatty liver disease NASH or hepatitis C.
* Nitto Denko has acquired two U.S. Biomedical companies so it can handle all drug production steps on its own - nikkei
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.