52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Aisin Seiki Plans To Merge Operations With Aisin AW In April 2021
Aisin Seiki Co Ltd - To Expand U.S. Automatic Transmission Production Capacity
Aisin Seiki to set up JV with DENSO
AISIN SEIKI CO., LTD. is a Japan-based company engaged in the manufacture and sale of automobile parts and housing-related equipment. The Company has three business segments. The Automobile Parts segment is engaged in the manufacture and sale of engine parts, including water pumps, pistons, intake manifolds and others; drive-train components, including automatic transmissions (ATs), manual transmissions (MTs) and others; brake and chassis parts, such as brake master cylinders, disk brakes and antilock brake systems (ABSs); body parts, such as door locks and power backdoor systems, as well as information parts, including car navigation systems, parking support systems and intelligent parking support systems, among others. The Housing-related Equipment segment is engaged in the provision of shower toilets, beds and gas heater pump air-conditionings (GHPs), among others. The Others segment is engaged in the civil construction business and petroleum sales business.
Auto & Truck Parts
Chairman of the Board
President, Representative Director
President of Subsidiary, Director
Vice President, Representative Director
Vice President, Representative Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Aisin president: Tariffs would have 30 bln-40 bln yen impact
Japan's Aisin Seiki Co said on Friday it expected to take a hit of up to 40 billion yen if the United States raises tariffs on autos and auto parts.
Japanese automotive components maker Denso Corp said on Tuesday that it expects to take a hit of up to 80 billion yen ($719 million) this year if the United States raises auto tariffs, Japanese media reported.
* Says its unit Aisin AW Co., Ltd., will establish two automatic transmission production JVs with the Chinese automobile manufacturers Guangzhou Automobile Group Motor Co., Ltd.(GAC Motor) and Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co. Ltd. subsidiary Zhejiang Geely Luoyou Engine...
Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd <0175.HK> said on Wednesday it would team up with Japanese automobile transmissions maker Aisin Seiki Co Ltd <7259.T> to manufacture front-wheel drive 6-speed automatic transmissions and related components in China.
* Says it completed repurchase of 10 million shares of its common stock, for 59.43 billion yen in total, as of Feb. 9
* Says it bought back 1.2 million shares for 7.63 billion yen in total, during period from Jan. 1 to Jan. 31
* Says it plans to set up a JV named as Fenox Venture Company XX, L.P, with partners, in February
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA-"-R&I
* Says it repurchased 1.7 million shares of its common stock for 10.42 billion yen in total from Dec. 1, 2017 to Dec. 31, 2017
* JAPAN'S AISIN SEIKI WEIGHS JOINING TOYOTA-MAZDA GREEN CAR JOINT VENTURE - NIKKEI Source text for Eikon: [http://s.nikkei.com/2BdvjyR] Further company coverage:
* Says it bought back 1.1 million shares via N-NET3, for 6.67 billion yen in total, on Dec. 5
* Says it will repurchase 1.2 million shares, at the price of 6,000 yen per share, through N-NET3, on Dec. 5
* Says it repurchased 1.0 million shares for 6.0 billion yen in total, in November
* Says it repurchased 1.2 million shares for 7.38 billion yen in total, in October
* Says it bought back 1.4 million shares for 8 billion yen in total from Sept. 1 to Sept. 30
* Says it repurchased 685,500 shares of its common stock for 3.79 billion yen in total on Sept. 1
* Says it will repurchase 1.5 million shares at the price of 5,530 yen per share, through ToSTNeT-3, on Sept. 1
* Says it repurchased 1.1 million shares of its common stock for 6.03 billion yen in total, from Aug. 1 to Aug. 31
* Says it repurchased 1 million shares for 6.27 billion yen in total in July
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.