52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
FamilyMart Co To Cut 800 Jobs, Or 10% Of Workforce, Through Voluntary Retirement
FamilyMart To Delist From Nagoya Stock Exchange
Familymart Uny Holdings - To Buy Additional Shares In Pan Pacific International
FamilyMart Co., Ltd., formerly FamilyMart UNY Holdings Co.,Ltd. is mainly engaged in the convenience store business. The Company operates in three business segments. The Convenience Store segment operates a chain of convenience stores under the name FamilyMart in domestic and overseas markets. The General Retail segment is engaged in the retail business, specialty stores, financial service and other business. The Peripheral business segment is engaged in the manufacture, process and sale of side dishes.
Chairman of the Board, Representative Director
President, President of Subsidiary, Representative Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Director
Executive Officer, Chief Director of Accounting & Finance, Director of CVS Accounting & Finance, Director
Executive Vice President, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Japanese convenience store operator FamilyMart is looking to end a 15-year joint venture with Taiwan's Ting Hsin International Group, the Nikkei Asian Review reported on Tuesday, citing sources close to the matter.
Shares of Japan's second largest convenience store operator FamilyMart have become a favourite with short-term traders in the domestic stock market due to the outsized influence the stock has on the benchmark Nikkei index.
Japan's FamilyMart Uny Holdings Co <8028.T> is buying 20 percent of Don Quijote Holdings Co <7532.T> for $1.9 billion and selling its remaining stake in general-merchandise unit Uny to the fast-growing discount retailer, which is already a part-owner.
Japanese retailers FamilyMart Uny Holdings Co and Don Quijote Holdings Co said on Thursday they would join hands through a capital alliance to weather tough competition in a shrinking domestic market.
FamilyMart Uny Holdings Co <8028.T> is considering selling the rest of its Uny general merchandise store unit to discount retailer Don Quijote Holdings Co <7532.T>, Nikkei Business magazine reported on Wednesday.
* Otsuka Kagu falls after Brandes Investment sells entire stake
Convenience store operator FamilyMart Uny Holdings Co Ltd on Friday stepped up cooperation with Japan's largest discounter, Don Quijote Holdings Co Ltd, opening a joint store aimed at stemming a slide in business.
* Says its wholly owned unit plans to offer a takeover bid for up to 10.9 million shares of Familymart Uny Holdings Co Ltd , at the price of 11,000 yen per share
* Says it transferred 40 percent stake in UNY Co.,Ltd. to Don Quijote Holdings Co Ltd
* Says Tokyo-based wholly owned unit of Itochu Corp and unit of FamilyMart UNY Holdings Co Ltd (acquirers), jointly acquired 14.2 million shares of the co via takeover bid, at the price of 1,072 yen per share, during the period from Oct. 2 to Nov. 14
* Refers to news article titled “Familymart chain for sale” posted on October 8, in Inquirer.net
-- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
* Says it signed business and capital alliance agreement with Don Quijote Holdings Co Ltd on Aug. 31
Japan's FamilyMart UNY Holdings Co Ltd , Don Quijote Holdings Co Ltd:
* Says a Tokyo-based wholly owned unit of Itochu Corp and a wholly owned unit of FamilyMart Co.,Ltd. plan to jointly acquire shares of the co via takeover bid in middle November, at the price of 1,072 yen per share
(This version of the May 9 story corrects operating profit and forecast in the third paragraph)
Japan's second-largest convenience store chain hopes it has found an answer to its labor problems - housewives.
* Says it will acquire 2.6 million shares of Kanemi Co Ltd , and will increase voting power in Kanemi to 52.5 percent from 26.1 percent, for 8.73 billion yen
* Says it is discussing a business alliance with Don Quijote Holdings Co Ltd
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1330 GMT on Tuesday:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.