52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Hankyu Hanshin Reit announces new units prices
Hankyu REIT to acquire interest in properties, take out loans and issue units
Hankyu REIT acquires properties for 4.13 bln yen and to take out loan of 2 bln yen
Hankyu Hanshin REIT, Inc., formerly Hankyu REIT, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) company. It aims to achieve stable earnings and sustainable growth of its investment assets to maximize investment value from mid- to long-term perspectives, by investing in commercial and office buildings mainly located in the Kansai area, which consists of Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo, Nara, Shiga and Wakayama prefectures.Its top ten properties based on investment ratio were HEP Five, NU chayamachi, Shiodome East Side Building, Sphere Tower Tennoz, Takatsuki-Josai Shopping Center, Kitano Hankyu Building, LaLaport KOSHIEN (site), Dew Hankyu Yamada, LAXA Osaka and Namba-Hanshin Building. Hankyu REIT's asset manager is Hankyu REIT Asset Management, Inc.
Misc. Financial Services
19-19, Chaya-machi, Kita-ku
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Says it acquires properties for 4.13 billion yen in total, on March 27
* Says it confirmed that it will issue 2,000 units with the paid-in price of 123,844 yen per unit, or for 247.7 million yen in total, through private placement to Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.,
* Says it acquired Nagoya-based property for 5.4 billion yen on Feb. 15
* Says it will issue new units, via public offering, with the issue price of 128,115 yen per share (5 billion yen in total) and paid-in price of 123,844 yen per share (4.83 billion yen in total)
Hankyu Reit Inc FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Nov 30, 2017 ended May 31, 2017 to May 31, 2018 to Nov 30, 2018 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 4.90 4.74 5.18 5.40...
* Says it will issue 39,000 new units through public offering
* Says it plans to acquire trust beneficial rights of real estate property on March 29, 2018, at the price of 2.76 billion yen
* Says it reached settlement with Fujita Kanko Inc, regarding rent lawsuit
Hankyu Reit Inc FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months 6 months ended May 31, 2017 ended Nov 30, 2016 to Nov 30, 2017 to May 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 4.74 4.72 4.87 4.96...
Hankyu Reit Inc FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Nov 30, 2016 ended May 31, 2016 to May 31, 2017 to Nov 30, 2017 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 4.72 5.53 4.73 4.85...
* Says it plans to issue the second tranche investment corporation bonds worth 2 billion yen with coupon rate of 0.290 percent and maturity date on Nov. 10, 2023
* Says it to buy a property that located in Japan for 7.1 billion yen on Nov. 25
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.