52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Starts Proceed Investment acquires trust beneficial rights of property for 800 mln yen
Starts Proceed Investment to acquire trust beneficial rights of property for 800 mln yen
Starts Proceed Investment acquires trust beneficial rights of properties for 3.28 bln yen
Starts Proceed Investment Corporation is a Japan-based real estate investment trust (REIT) company. It aims to achieve stable earnings and sustainable growth of its investment assets to maximize investment value from mid- to long-term perspectives. The Company mainly invests in metropolitan area, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka and other metropolitan areas. Its property portfolio includes Procade Ichikawa, Proseade Nishiarai, Procido Hirokyoji, Proseade Shinyokohama and among others. The asset manager of the Fund is Starts Asset Management Co., Ltd.
Real Estate Operations
5F, Nihombashi Kato Bldg
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Starts Proceed Investment Corp FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Oct 31, 2017 ended Apr 30, 2017 to Apr 30, 2018 to Oct 31, 2018 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 3.17...
* Says it acquired trust beneficial rights of properties on Dec. 15, at the price of 3.28 billion yen in total
* Says it sold trust beneficial rights of three Fukuoka-based real estate properties on Dec. 8, for 396.9 million yen in total
Starts Proceed Investment Corp EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months to 6 months to Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018 LATEST PRIOR FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 3.14 3.01 Net 1.19 1.08 Div 4,630 yen 4,200 yen To see Company Overview page, click reuters:/...
* Says it will sell properties for 396.9 million yen, effective Dec. 8
* Says it acquired trust beneficial rights of Tokyo-based property for 2.14 billion yen, on Nov. 1
* Says it sold Fukuoka-based property for 420 million yen on Oct. 31
* Says it sold trust beneficial rights of Niigata ken-based property for 53.1 million yen, on Oct. 16
* Says it sold trust beneficial rights of five properties for 1.47 billion yen in total
* Says it plans to sell trust beneficial rights of seven properties for 1.95 billion yen in total
Starts Proceed Investment Corp EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months to 6 months to Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018 LATEST PRIOR FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 3.09 2.97 Operating 1.39 1.27 Recurring 1.19 1.07 Net 1.19 1.07 EPS 4,620 yen 4,150 yen Div 4,620...
Starts Proceed Investment Corp FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 6 months 6 months 6 months 6 months ended Apr 30, 2017 ended Oct 31, 2016 to Oct 31, 2017 to Apr 30, 2018 LATEST PRIOR COMPANY COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECAST FORECAST Revenues 2.98...
* Japan Credit Rating Agency,Ltd.(JCR)assigned the company's rating at "A-"-JCR
* Says it completes sale of two properties in Hokkaida for 365 million yen and acquisition of Tokyo-based property at 380 million yen on March 31
* Says it plans to sell two Hokkaido-based properties worth 365 million yen to Starts Amenity Corp, in exchange for a Tokyo-based property worth 380 million yen from the counterparty, on March 31
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.