52 Week Range
As of on the Tokyo Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Japan Airlines Likely Post Around 20 Billion Yen Operating Loss For Quarte r Ending March On Coronavirus Impact - Nikkei
Japan Airlines Executives To Voluntarily Return 10% Of April-June Pay To Cut Costs Amid Coronavirus Crisis - Kyodo
Japan Airlines Co Cuts Flight Frequency During Summer Schedule Of FY2020
Japan Airlines Co., Ltd. is a Japan-based company principally engaged in aviation business. The Company ins involved in the regular and irregular air transportation business for international and domestic passengers and cargo, aircraft use business, as well as other incidental or related businesses, such as the provision of airport passenger services, ground handling, maintenance, freight, passenger sales and airport peripheral business. The Company is also involved in the travel planning and sales business which includes planning sales, airline seat sales, baggage delivery, system development and operation, provision of ticketing system for travel industry, as well as credit card business for travels by air transport.
19F, NRE Tennozu Bldg.
Chairman of the Board
Executive President, Representative Director
Vice Chairman of the Board
Executive Vice President, Representative Director
Senior Managing Executive Officer, Representative Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
ANA Holdings Inc will allow customers to redeem frequent flyer miles on its budget carrier Peach as it weighs boosting the proportion of domestic flights flown by the low-cost airline, three sources familiar with the matter said.
Japan Airlines <9201.T> wants to create a low-cost carrier network with three of its discount carriers to tap leisure travel that, unlike business travel, could rebound as the coronavirus wanes, the company president said on Wednesday.
Japan Airlines wants to bolster low-cost carrier operations that carry leisure travelers because tourism could rebound after the coronavirus pandemic wanes while business travel demand falls, the carrier's president said on Wednesday. (Reporting by Maki Shiraki; Writing...
* JAPAN AIRLINES LIKELY POST AROUND 20 BILLION YEN ($185.63 million) OPERATING LOSS FOR QUARTER ENDING MARCH ON CORONAVIRUS IMPACT - NIKKEI Further company coverage: ($1 = 107.7400 yen) (Reporting by Tokyo newsroom)
* JAPAN AIRLINES: WILL REDUCE APPROXIMATELY 94% OF ITS INTERNATIONAL SERVICES THROUGH MAY 31 DUE TO CORONAVIRUS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JAL-AFFILIATED LCC ZIPAIR POSTPONES LAUNCH OF SERVICE DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
* JAPAN AIRLINES EXECUTIVES TO VOLUNTARILY RETURN 10% OF APRIL-JUNE PAY TO CUT COSTS AMID CORONAVIRUS CRISIS - KYODO Further company coverage:
* JAPAN AIRLINES SAYS WILL REDUCE ABOUT 85% OF INTERNATIONAL NETWORK FOR MONTH OF APRIL Further company coverage: (Tokyo newsroom)
Female flight attendants working for Japan Airlines will be allowed to wear trousers and abandon high heels next month, the company said on Thursday, after a feminist campaign took off.
* ANNOUNCED ADDITIONAL REVISIONS TO FLIGHT FREQUENCY PLANS BETWEEN MARCH 29 TO APRIL 30, 2020
Japan Airlines <9201.T> said on Tuesday it will cut flights on international routes from the country by about 64% between March 29 and April 30, as the coronavirus pandemic has hammers travel demand.
Japan Airlines said on Tuesday it will cut flights on international routes from the country by about 64% between March 29 and April 30, as the coronavirus pandemic has hammers travel demand.
The U.S. Transportation Department on Friday rejected a bid by antitrust immunity for Hawaiian Airlines and Japan Airlines Co for an expanded joint venture.
A Japan Airlines Co Ltd <9201.T> cabin attendant has tested positive for coronavirus, the airline said on Monday, the latest case in what has become a widening outbreak for Japan.
* JAPAN AIRLINES, ANA HOLDINGS TO CANCEL SOME JAPAN DOMESTIC FLIGHTS BETWEEN MARCH 6-12 DUE TO CORONAVIRUS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JAPANESE AIRLINE JAL SAYS TO REDUCE FLIGHTS TO SOUTH KOREA AND TAIWAN AS RESULT OF CORONAVIRUS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Japan's second-biggest carrier, Japan Airlines Co, has seen 25% of reservations for China flights canceled in the past 10 days, an executive said on Friday, amid growing concerns over the coronavirus epidemic.
Japan's second-biggest carrier, Japan Airlines Co, has seen 25% of reservations for China flights cancelled in the past 10 days, an executive said on Friday, amid growing concerns over the coronavirus epidemic. (Reporting by Tim Kelly Writing by Sakura Murakami Editing by...
Japan Airlines will cancel more than 90% of domestic flights to and from Tokyo's Haneda airport and Narita airport in Chiba prefecture on Saturday due to Typhoon Hagibis, public broadcaster NHK said.
Airbus delivered its first A350 aircraft to Japan Air Lines on Thursday, saying the specially tailored version would start operating on Japan's busy domestic routes.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.